online shopping for supplments

Options
chatnel
chatnel Posts: 688 Member
Hey everyone, in the market for more protein powder and wondering if anyone has any recommendations for online stores as well as brands.

thanks

Replies

• Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    I recently bought some ON Whey (which is not bad) through AminOz. Decent website, delivery on time, and even a follow up email to make sure everything had arrived as and when expected. I'll be using them for my next order.
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I've been using AminoZ too (I think auto correct might have fixed the previous poster!) - we've been using them now for about 9 months, their website is great and the products so much cheaper than in store. Google them but I think it's www.aminoz.com.au from the top of my head. They also have a great email newsletter, full of actually interesting things.
  • salxtai
    salxtai Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I've only bought supplements once so far but found ON to be cheapest (incl. p&h to Aus) on vitamin king.
    Does pay to shop around though - prices fluctuate when there's sales on on different sites.
  • djf23
    djf23 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    i havent actually bought anything yet off this site but it has good reviews for price and speed of delivery

www.mrsupplement.com.au

buying more protien powder on friday off this site

also optimum nutrition is probably the best alrounder, its high quality and very well priced

but "elemental nutrition" seems to be far cheaper and from reviews is ment to be of high quality as well

so you could look into that

https://www.mrsupplement.com.au/elemental-nutrition-hydropro

that for example is hydrolised whey which is always more expensive than 100% whey...optimum nurtion sells for around 100$ for 1.89kg but this is 3kg for only like 30$ more
  • nightnurse2
    nightnurse2 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I use Aussie Bodies low cal protein powder, it's $24 in woolworths etc and I get it for $21 from chemist Warehouse. They have sales on quite often and I got it for $15 a tub the other week!
  • FitterTerri
    FitterTerri Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I use Ladybird Figuretone which I usually get from completehealth.com.au. $99 (3kg) plus about $8 postage. I just checked out aminoz.com.au and I will be buying my supps from there from now on. Their prices are great and they don't charge postage for orders over $60 (easy to spend that much). I have just registered with them.
  • blakhitman
    Options
    I use http://www.bulknutrients.com.au/ for my whey protein, which is the only supplement I use.