Looking for Low Carb, open diary friends

Options
clare_smiles
clare_smiles Posts: 98 Member
Hi, I'm looking for more Low carb friends. I usually net 50-75 carbs and I'm looking for a some more low carb friends who log and post on your wall or comment. Please add me /or send request. Thanks!

Replies

• Havend1
    Havend1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Wow. How are you able to keep it that low? How many cals are you eating? I have tried to do low cal but always end up more than protein.
  • lsgmsu1
    lsgmsu1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Adding you as a friend. I like to get ideas from other diaries.
  • T34418l3angel
    T34418l3angel Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I just started low carbing about 1 week ago, but I've been on mfp consistently for a little over a month. I think I'm doing great and am losing weight. My diary is open to friends so add me! I average between 30-50 carbs a day, my settings are at 60 as a cushion :)
  • tracy1727
    tracy1727 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have also started back on the low carb about a week now and would love to add some low carb friends to view their food diaries to add more ideas to my weekly food menu. Good luck to you all!!
  • likeswhiskey
    Options
    Wow. How are you able to keep it that low? How many cals are you eating? I have tried to do low cal but always end up more than protein.
    Low carbers can go even lower. My goal is around 20, although I often go a little over. In general, Keto-ers try to keep carbs at 5% of our total calories. So, for someone eating 2000 calories that would be 100 of them from carbs. 100 calories of carbs is 25g of carbs (4cal/gram).

The standard keto ratio is 65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs (65/30/5)

BTW: Added you, Clare.
  • my_bleu
    my_bleu Posts: 12
    Options
    I could also use some more low carb friends.. I would love to see what others are eating and exchange recipes. I added those who said they are also looking.