Anyone starting Insanity today 8/20?

Options
LBxLB
LBxLB Posts: 691 Member
Want to partner up and keep each other motivated, send me a pm if so!!!

Good Luck!

Replies

• shurleec
    shurleec Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hello, I just did the fit test for the first time today! I'm excited about doing day 2, just nervous about the diet part,lol. Is this your first time doing Insanity?
  • LBxLB
    LBxLB Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Yes, how's it going for you?....it's struggle for me but I'm pushing!
  • eudemonia
    eudemonia Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    i did the fitness test 2 days ago and haven't done the next part yet. i'm going to do day 2 tonight, and i'd love to join you with the motivation!
  • shurleec
    shurleec Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    It has definitely been a struggle! Hopefully It will be worth it in the end. But I have a feeling it is going to be a loooong 60 days, lol!
  • tonybalony01
    tonybalony01 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I just started another round of Insanity this week. For those that are wondering, it doesn't get any easier, but you do get stronger and can do more of the workouts with fewer breaks. Just keep at it and DIG DEEPER! :glasses:
  • jakeschafer
    Options
    Im actually just getting ready to put in my fit test for the first time in a few minutes. Im new to the whole insanity thing. Feel free to add me for support and whatnot. Everyone needs a kick in the butt to keep them on track every omce on a while.
  • tarnishedsilver14
    tarnishedsilver14 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started on 8/20, I just finished my first week. :D
  • ohohraptor
    ohohraptor Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I also started last week!
  • Sules02
    Sules02 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I hate to admit but I have started insanity a couple times now and started again 4 days ago. I don't understand why I don't put this program first in my life and the rest will fall in place. To not be so hard on myself I do live in an area that is full of outdoor pursuits so I do get outside a lot to exercise but I want to do this program start to finish. I would love to have help from friends and the more the merrier right! I will be on day 5 tomoorow and I love the program!! Cheers suzy