Brazilian Butt Lift

Options
cjacole
cjacole Posts: 69 Member
Has anyone tried the Brazilian Butt Lift DVD's? I am getting ready to start them Monday

Replies

• kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I have the series but have not started it yet. I'm doing P90X at the moment. Do you need an accountability partner? I can do the first workout with you (virtually) if you'd like.
  • cjacole
    Options
    I did, well attempted, the first workout today. It kicked my butt. I hope it gets easier with time.
  • kasmir8199
    Options
    I did, well attempted, the first workout today. It kicked my butt. I hope it gets easier with time.

That's the goal!! It should get easier with time. :)
  • cjacole
    Options
    I exercised again today for a total of 65 minutes. Todays exercises were a lot more fun
  • kasmir8199
    Options
    I exercised again today for a total of 65 minutes. Todays exercises were a lot more fun

Sweet! That Cardio Axe workout looks like it'll be fun. Have you done that disc yet?
  • cjacole
    Options
    I have done cardio axe, high and tight and bum bum so far. They are all pretty fun
  • cjacole
    Options
    Had fun again today. I did Cardio Axe and Bum Bum. This is coming easier than I thought it would :)
  • monkeefun
    monkeefun Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I've never tried this one! How is it overall? I bought the Yoga Booty Ballet to supplement my ChaLEAN Extreme, and have done a couple of the discs already - it's a good buttkicker too! Not Turbofire standards for cardio, but definitely good in conjunction with strength training. I've kind of looked at the Brazilian Butt Lift, but only as a much-further-down-the-line sort of thing.
  • cjacole
    Options
    I like the dvd's. You do a different routine everyday so it doesn't get boring. I did the bum bum today and the ab workout. I took some before pics so I can see for myself if it is working or not. I just got done with the first week.
  • kasmir8199
    Options
    I like the dvd's. You do a different routine everyday so it doesn't get boring. I did the bum bum today and the ab workout. I took some before pics so I can see for myself if it is working or not. I just got done with the first week.

Excellent!! I can't wait to compare my before and afters once I'm done with this round of P90X. I agree, also, with the idea that different routines keep you form being bored. I love how Beachbody has those guarantees, should you find the programs or products to be unsatisfactory. Haven't come across one that I didn't believe in :)
  • neederan
    neederan Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have the series, I will start next week.
  • Glutenfreechef
    Options
    Hi! I just ordered and got them myself! Starting Monday as well! I hear they are great and I have watched the DVDs. Seems tough but great! A lot of moves I recognize from pilates :) good luck!
  • katey_my_lady
    katey_my_lady Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Just started BBL today after finishing JIllian Michaels' Body Revolution last week. It was a great workout--I sweated a ton, but it wasn't too much for me. Looking forward to what's next with it!
  • JenniferDLP
    JenniferDLP Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I just started today. It's freaking intense!
  • shewolfmode
    shewolfmode Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in week 3 of Brazilian Butt Lift. LOVE it - so much fun, although some videos are a little more painful than others (high and tight....). I've lost 3 lbs and definitely see an improvement in the tightness of my legs, butt, and midsection. :)
  • stefaniya
    stefaniya Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of buying the DVDs and I'm just wondering if people noticed results from the workout? I'm mainly concerned with my thighs and butt so I'm really hoping it works!