Hunger

Options
I just started insanity and am trying to follow the meal guid, but I am finding that I am never full and I allways want to snack/eat? Any suggestions? Leslie

Replies

• dalehall64
    dalehall64 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    To be honest, I don't follow the Insanity meal plan.. I track my calories here on MFP and adjust accordingly.. I eat 5 smaller meals a day and I'm never all that hungry.. It took a couple weeks for my body to adjust and not be hungry all the time, but it did happen. Now a days, if I eat more than a smaller amount, I feel over-full. And, WATER.. Lots of water will help you have that fuller/not so hungry feeling also.. Hopes this helps a little bit...
    Dale
  • rnb1127
    rnb1127 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    To be honest, I don't follow the Insanity meal plan.. I track my calories here on MFP and adjust accordingly.. I eat 5 smaller meals a day and I'm never all that hungry.. It took a couple weeks for my body to adjust and not be hungry all the time, but it did happen. Now a days, if I eat more than a smaller amount, I feel over-full. And, WATER.. Lots of water will help you have that fuller/not so hungry feeling also.. Hopes this helps a little bit...
    Dale

^Agreed!
  • jeolds
    jeolds Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Dale

^^ I'll third that one. Pretty much what I have done.
  • idriven7
    idriven7 Posts: 24
    Options
    I think the hardest part is the 20/40/40 suggestion.

20% Carb
    40% Protein
    40% Fat

Is there a way to adjust the percentage in the app version?

Thanks in advance