NEW, LOOKING FOR 17DD FRIENDS

Options
Hi,
I'm just starting this and looking for friends who are doing/have done the 17dd.
:)

Replies

• gypsycat1002
    Options
    Hi, I'm just starting to look in to this. I read the book over the weekend and went grocery shopping last night. I still had my oatmeal for breakfast yesterday and today. I'm going to make some crustless quiches tonight. I am trying out a few things this week and plan to start diligently next week. I did have my hot water with lemon this morning. That was tought to choke down!
  • rayne78
    rayne78 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I've gone through the cycles 4 times, and right now through the summer I'm maintaining and will be back on full throttle in a few weeks.
  • momof4ts
    momof4ts Posts: 118
    Options
    I have and am! Love it!:flowerforyou: there is a 17dd group on the boards great support!
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    I am almost through cycle 3. This is the first time I've tried this diet and I'm loving it!! I plan on doing cycle 1 again when I'm done with cycle 3 instead of moving on to cycle 4. The water and lemon does get easier to drink the longer you go. Feel free to add me.
  • gypsycat1002
    Options
    I made the chicken vegetable soup last night and crustless quiche in muffin tins. Even my H liked the soup! My downfall is going to be lunch. I love to go out to lunch. Do you just order a grilled chicken salad with vinaigrette dressing on the side?
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    I made the chicken vegetable soup last night and crustless quiche in muffin tins. Even my H liked the soup! My downfall is going to be lunch. I love to go out to lunch. Do you just order a grilled chicken salad with vinaigrette dressing on the side?

that sounds like a perfect lunch for cycle 1. I love love LOVE that soup too.
  • Betsnikel
    Betsnikel Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I've been on 17DD since June 4th and have lost 39.5 pounds thus far. I am loving this diet!:love:
  • MrsNelson0904
    MrsNelson0904 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I just started today. This is my 3rd go-a-round but I'm determined to stick to it this time. Please add me!
  • healthymission92
    Options
    Sorry I have been away the past week. I will add you all now :)