That awkward moment...

Options
chocl8girl
chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
When you've logged a nice, yummy, healthy lunch, and your lap band decides not to cooperate, and you are torn between either trying to figure out how many calories you DID actually manage to eat, or waiting a little while and seeing if you can eat it later...

lol

Anyone else ever face this annoying dilema? I SWEAR it only seems to happen when I pre-log.

Replies

• gspea
    gspea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    haven't yet had that experience but am curious to know what others say... Just had my first fill yesterday.
  • minkakross
    minkakross Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    ha yes and no, I have the RNY and mine was logging my food only to have it come back up, it's not like I could measure it. I just left it alone and called it good.
  • win4ecu
    win4ecu Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I usually log after my meals. Half the time if I can't figure out how much I actually ate...I mean how do you calculate two bites of a turkey sandwich really???? I just count the whole thing. But that's just me :)
  • Elizabeth360
    Elizabeth360 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've done that. I try to eyeball what I "should" be able to eat but it always ends up being too much. *Time to go change my food diary AGAIN!*
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    ha yes and no, I have the RNY and mine was logging my food only to have it come back up, it's not like I could measure it. I just left it alone and called it good.

LoL, yeah, mine comes back up sometimes, too, I usually don't bother to un-log anything for that, but if I ate less than half of something I logged, I usually just put in half a serving, or if I managed more than half, I log the whole thing. Sometimes I try to be anal retentive, though, and log exactly, but that never works out lmao....so I tend to just over-estimate, just in case...