My Stage 1 Results (warning: pictures in minimal clothing)

Options
2»

Replies

• TheFunBun
    TheFunBun Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    HELL YEAH, girl! What amazing progress!

I swear! bikini every day all day. In the grocery store! To the park. At church!
  • RunEloiseRun
    Options
    You look fit and great!
    I wish stage 1 left me looking fab like that, lol.
  • amcanzo
    amcanzo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - GREAT WORK!!

And this:
    HELL YEAH, girl! What amazing progress!

I swear! bikini every day all day. In the grocery store! To the park. At church!

Just made me laugh and laugh!! :bigsmile:
  • kikih64
    kikih64 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great progress! I also notice better posture. I know lifting has helped me in that area. Good luck with the rest of your journey!
  • mstawnya
    mstawnya Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great progress! I also notice better posture. I know lifting has helped me in that area. Good luck with the rest of your journey!

I noticed the posture too. :) Fantastic results! Congrats!
  • RUNN3Rmom
    RUNN3Rmom Posts: 441
    Options
    Thank you all again so much!! You ladies ROCK!!
  • Val_from_OH
    Val_from_OH Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! You have been working hard!
  • sgthaggard
    sgthaggard Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    I just started stage 1 today (I'm curious to see if I'm able to walk tomorrow :laugh:) Your results after just one stage are very inspiring!
  • samntha14
    samntha14 Posts: 2,084 Member
    Options
    Way to go Amanda!. Look how everything just tightened right up. You are awesome, and you need to rock that 2 piece EVERY time you hit the beach lol great job.
  • jamkat
    jamkat Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Your results are amazing - and thats only stage 1! I definitely see a difference in your arms, shoulders and abs! I think I speak for all of us ladies doing this program that we can't wait to see your after pics once you're done with the entire program.

I started about the same time as you and I would be done also but I had a couple weeks where I could only get to the gym once. I'm on stage 1 7A so I should be done by the middle to end of next week.

Keep up the great work! Your pics are inspiring