It's Friday again......

Options
Moe4572
Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
What are everyone's weekend plans?

I have small town fair tonight, first date tomorrow night, back to fair with nieces and nephew on Sunday , then 1st date Monday and another on Tuesday. All this in addition to starting my classes again on Monday..............I will be falling on my face by Wednesday!!!

Replies

• jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Hmm getting my nails done tonight and then going to hang out with some friends.
    Tomorrow night Mr. Nice guy and I are going to my friends bands show before they head off on tour for 3 months (DAYBREAK EMBRACE check em out) .. The band put me on the V.I.P. list so I dont have to pay to get into the show and I get to hang out with all the bands backstage, The only theing that worries me is that the drummer is Mr. Nice guys nephew(they are about 3 yrs apart) and I know I'm gonna get cornered by the band and thier girls to see whats going on with us. How do I know this cause they did it the first time we went out together lol.

Sunday probably having a Hurricane party at my house that will run through Monday. Planning on spending alot of time with Mr. Nice guy too:bigsmile: :blushing:
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Is if Friday already? Really?

Department potluck today... which means I'm going to totally blow my calorie count. I'll be making up for it on the weekend for sure! I have some more DIY planned - finishing a closet (painting and putting in shelving/rod) and lots of cleaning. I haven't run on my treadmill in over a week because I had a sore muscle and that was aggravating it. I'll definitely get a run in.

All my friends in the area will be unavailable (one has the flu, one is out of the country and the other is working weird night shifts), so I'm flying solo this weekend.

I did update and reactivate my OKC and POF profiles last night (inspired by all of you!), so I'll probably spend some time casually looking for someone serious, if you know what I mean. I've had a couple contacts already (one phone number), but I don't want to meet anyone this weekend because I really do have too much to do before Monday already and this is my last weekend before classes start and I get too busy to want to deal with this house stuff.
  • jaxdiablo
    jaxdiablo Posts: 580
    Options
    Tonight - Business meeting with director and stage manager for our next show for the vaudeville group, we are working on a set design. Probably some drinking.

Saturday - Working on my test for work, maybe some drinking.

Sunday - At least a 4 hour photo shoot with hair and make-up, along with a butt load of craziness.

I need a weekend from my weekends.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Learn to Ride Motorcycle class (final session of a 3 day course). I'm still nervous around bikes but the instructor has been really, really good.

And the Dave Ramsey class I'm helping teach is having a "Get out of Debt Yard Sale" whoo-hoo!

And Dinner w/Mr. "I don't know." There's no heavy church service involved this time (lol!) so I will be sure to ask him about the "I don't know" thing.
  • Mellie289
    Options
    Sunday probably having a Hurricane party at my house that will run through Monday. Planning on spending alot of time with Mr.
    What is a Hurricane party?

Have fun with Mr. Nice Guy - sounds like you have a fun weekend planned!

And Moe.... good luck with all those first dates! I hope one of them will be a good one for you!
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Locking myself in my apartment and watching movies/tv all weekend. The last 3 weekends I've been out of town, need some down time!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Sunday probably having a Hurricane party at my house that will run through Monday. Planning on spending alot of time with Mr.

And Moe.... good luck with all those first dates! I hope one of them will be a good one for you!

Huricane parties are when you are preparing to be hit by a huricane/tropical storm so you batten down the hatches and have a party in one house so everyone says safe in one place.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Tonight: beer bingo, I hope it isn't too late of night as saturday is going to be a long day

Saturday: I have to work 4 hours some how around football at 11 and getting ready for a party at 7. The party is an end of summer party so water fights are being encouraged. I am going to try and not get wasted this time, like I did last weekend. I do not need another hang over.

Sunday I have softball at 1 and might stick around the fields or might actually go home and do laundry.
  • Mellie289
    Options

Huricane parties are when you are preparing to be hit by a huricane/tropical storm so you batten down the hatches and have a party in one house so everyone says safe in one place.
    Ha! I thought so. I guess I should have looked at the weather to see there's a reason for one. I've only been looking at my local 10 day forecast - I'm on the west coast.
  • jenbit
    Options

Ha! I thought so. I guess I should have looked at the weather to see there's a reason for one. I've only been looking at my local 10 day forecast - I'm on the west coast.

Dont worry its only a tropical storm and we arent expecting a direct impact. You get all of your friends to go to whoever has the biggest house (which is mine lol ) and everyone brings booze , beer and food. You then party during the storm and everyone crashes in the house. I've had several of these parties since I've lived in south florida my whole life and they are always fun. Especially if the power goes out.
  • Mellie289
    Options
    Well, I'm glad to hear it's expected to be only a tropical storm that doesn't pack a punch! Sounds like it will be tons of fun! I've never lived anywhere with weather like that. I suppose we could have had blizzard parties in the Canadian winter when I lived there, but those aren't as predictable to plan a party and can go on for way too long.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I have no plans actually. Hulk gets back on Saturday so I'm sure we will be seeing each other. It's been 2 weeks since Ive seen him!!! I'm excited.

I start school (full time) next week so maybe some partying will be done.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options

I have small town fair tonight, first date tomorrow night, back to fair with nieces and nephew on Sunday , then 1st date Monday and another on Tuesday. All this in addition to starting my classes again on Monday..............I will be falling on my face by Wednesday!!!

Sounds like an awesome weekend to me!! Enjoy! :)

Let me see, my dad and step mom are in from Mexico (they retired there). Have not seen them in 5 years - so this will be the first time they have seen me since I have lost all this weight.

Saturday going to Sonoma Raceway to see the races with dad and step mom.

Started chatting with a new gentleman - I go from someone hot and cold to someone putting the pedal to the metal and barreling forward. Although I broke up with hot n cold man, he sent me a text saying he wanted to see me tonight. Uh yeah I dont do short notice and what part of - This is not working for me anymore. We need to see other people, do you not understand?
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    Not only Friday, but pay day friday. :)

Saturday I go get my bridesmaid dress finally fixed...what a mess...

Then I go out with some girlfriends for some much needed seafood and beer. :drinker:

Then..... OMG I'm trying not to get too excited...:glasses: but I think, just think I have a DATE!
    I met this guy on POF, we talked a little, found out that we have the same weekends "off" from kiddos, and he's game for doing whatever Saturday night so I told him after my outing with my girlfriends I'd hit him up.

I'm thinking out side of the box on this one. Sunday looks pretty quiet. Yay!!!!!
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Let's see...since the BF is out of town, I am spending time with my family. Tonight is pretty much just lounging. Tomorrow I have a hair appointment and will probably do some work around the house.

Sunday, the BF gets home. *happy dance* So after church, I'm going to his place. :bigsmile:
  • jenbit
    Options
    Not only Friday, but pay day friday. :)

Saturday I go get my bridesmaid dress finally fixed...what a mess...

Then I go out with some girlfriends for some much needed seafood and beer. :drinker:

Then..... OMG I'm trying not to get too excited...:glasses: but I think, just think I have a DATE!
    I met this guy on POF, we talked a little, found out that we have the same weekends "off" from kiddos, and he's game for doing whatever Saturday night so I told him after my outing with my girlfriends I'd hit him up.

I'm thinking out side of the box on this one. Sunday looks pretty quiet. Yay!!!!!

Good luck with the date.. have fun:bigsmile: but not tooo much fun :blushing: :smokin:
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Nothing exciting, just business as usual.
    Friday: work
    Saturday: work, gym,
    Sunday: work, 2-3 mile jog
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    6 pm get off work
    7 pm get home and pack for an hour
    8 pm get ready to go out
    9 pm get to the Canal Room for the concert
    -Saturday-
    12 am head to the Maritime Hotel for the afterparty
    4 am head home
    5 am get coffee and get back to packing my entire apartment in the next 8 hours
    2 pm cavalry arrives to help me move out of my dungeon prison in my castle
    4 pm the rest of the cavalry arrives to finish moving me
    8 pm birthday party in the same neighborhood I just moved out of
    11 pm - hopefully sleep in new room for the first time
    -Sunday-
    11 am paint bedroom
    8 pm finally begin putting angel wings back on my wall and turning my room into an angel's nest.
  • OutOfBreath
    OutOfBreath Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Nothing exciting tonight. Probably mess with my computer some more to try to figure out an issue that's kicking my tail.
    Saturday I get to see my niece. :D She's almost 2 years. It will surely be lots of silliness. :) I only get to see her every 3-4 months. :(
    Sunday I will do chores and pretend to be responsible again so that I can wake up Monday morning and get back to the work crud.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

OOOOoooo good luck on the dates Moe! Details Monday please :bigsmile: