A Challenge 8/23/12

Options
Your enthusiasm is stunning everyone! I thought it might be fun to try something a little new. Every once in a while, I am going to post a challenge topic. This will usually include some kind of a cardio exercise to do at some point throughout your day. All you are challenged to do is to complete the task, and post below!

WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER!

Tomorrow's Challenge:

Go on a 30 minute walk. It doesn't have to be by yourself...you can take your dog, or your kids, or your iPod :) It racks up around 145 extra calories, which may or may not be dessert ;)

Remember post once you've done it!!!!

Replies

• Clarinetfreak99
    Options
    Okay! I begrudgingly did mine. But alas, it is done! I wonder how many will take me up on this??? :)
  • rubyautumn4
    rubyautumn4 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Did it! I like the idea of posting random challenges - will give everyone a chance to change things up!
  • Clarinetfreak99
    Options
    Variety is great, and trying to do everything that the other members are doing makes me want to keep up as well. Kind of a "don't let the Jones's..." kind of idea I guess
  • countrygal02012
    countrygal02012 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Did it! Did 35 minutes on the treadmill rocking out to tunes! Felt good.
  • memomomokoko
    Options
    Did it :)

30 minute walk, lagging a giant suitcase around to the airport.
  • ghettofly
    Options
    Having had foot surgery I can't walk for 30 minutes, but will ride the bicycle 30 minutes today to catch up to you all!

Great effort from the group!
  • vicyvix
    vicyvix Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    As Gordon Ramsay would say: DONE! I even managed to convince my mum to come with me :) 3 miles, 49 mins!