Hi everyone I'm new here

Options
Wrreck
Wrreck Posts: 99 Member
Hi everyone I just signed up for the site this week after reading about it in a magazine article. I've tried spark and WW online but found them both to just not quite fit. I was never able to get the system down pat with them. I just plugged in my numbers for today and found that my calories were a bit over even after recording my walk. Just out of curiousity I plugged in some play time on the wii. Low and behold I was able to figure out exactly how much time I need to play to burn off the extra calories! I was never able to figure that out on the other sites but this one displays it right on your homepage, amazing! I think I'll like it here!!!

Replies

• SlinkyNewMe
    SlinkyNewMe Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I did WW too and got stuck on it after losing well initially. Good luck with MFP!
  • Luvmykurvs
    Luvmykurvs Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome! I too have done both Spark and WW with little success. MFP just seems different, not so complicated and the community is amazing! Add me if you like :flowerforyou:
  • Frogger54
    Frogger54 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I also have done WW with little results. MFP is alot easier in my opinion. Feel free to add me; I will help any way I can. :smile:
  • Wrreck
    Wrreck Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome ladies! I sent a friend request to each of you.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!, i like this one best myself!
  • annajorgie
    Options
    Hi And Welcome! I do love MFP and feel free to add me for help and support!
  • DMW914
    DMW914 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Welcome, feel free to add me too!
  • robinhardysmall
    robinhardysmall Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Welcome...this is a great place and so much easier than WW in my opinion. And the support is fabulous! Feel free to add me, I have lost twenty pounds and never got this low on WW...
  • Tammi14
    Tammi14 Posts: 12
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as well. MFP and Fitbit keep me motivated every day to move. Logging in the meals and seeing how much I have to move to keep those calories within range is so easy to do on MFP. Good luck on your weight loss goals :happy:
  • BeccaB45
    BeccaB45 Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi! I'm new on here to! Glad you are here!!!
  • nesy66
    nesy66 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi I've done slimmingworld, WW (lasted one day) and can't believe how much easier and more satisfying this is. For the first time I don't feel deprived and feel really in control of what I'm eating. I suffer with low iron and the nutrition info is helpin me to build more iron into my diet which is great. Pls feel free to add me and if anyone else would like to that would be great too.
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Hi, I haven't tried any of the others you mention, but mfp has helped me check and regulate, which works ok for me. If you want an oldie friend (as in 50 years oldie!) feel free to add me. :drinker: