Replies

• AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I'm working all weekend :yawn:
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Escaping to my lake house and taking advantage of knowing I have no schoolwork to worry about until the 4th.

Breathing feels good.
  • NCTravellingGirl
    NCTravellingGirl Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Perhaps I'm too moody to respond, but here it is.

I spent my Friday busting my butt to cover two jobs, work hard, only to walk out and find my license plate had been stolen. Spent Friday afternoon with 20 of my closest friends herded like cattle at the DMV office with no chairs or air movement... GROSS! Literally worked to 7 PM to make up for that. No plans except me, the dog and Jillian Michaels 30DS day 4!

Saturday I had plans to go tubing and my friend cancelled... AGAIN!

Yeah, sadly, that's about it?! WTH?
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    OMG! Who steals license plates? Jeez! That totally sucks.

I'll be hanging in out with Jillian this weekend too, but Ripped in 30 instead of 30DS. I finished 30DS earlier this month and really loved it.
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I have plans with friends all weekend. But I am seriously considering cancelling them all and spending the weekend half naked in bed watching whatever crap they show on daytime weekend TV. I wonder if I can go an entire weekend without changing out of my pajamas.

Constant traveling has left me exhausted.
  • NCTravellingGirl
    NCTravellingGirl Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    OMG! Who steals license plates? Jeez! That totally sucks.

I'll be hanging in out with Jillian this weekend too, but Ripped in 30 instead of 30DS. I finished 30DS earlier this month and really loved it.

People who steal cars steal clean plates to get away. More common than most realize and the second time it's happened to me (once in AZ and once in NC, different cars though). Most people don't notice for a while after it happens. I even drove around with the plates of a stolen car the last time because they just swapped. At least this time there was no police report needed once I reported them stolen to the DMV.

I'm liking the 30DS so far. Hurt horribly the 2nd and 3rd day but now on the fourth I feel better and am pushing even harder. Can't wait to see the results! Good luck to you!
  • Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Friday: Wine and a movie
    Saturday: Running at the beach. BBQ at the boss mans pad.
    Sunday: Maybe a hike

No dates.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

I spent my Friday busting my butt to cover two jobs, work hard, only to walk out and find my license plate had been stolen. Spent Friday afternoon with 20 of my closest friends herded like cattle at the DMV office with no chairs or air movement... GROSS! Literally worked to 7 PM to make up for that. No plans except me, the dog and Jillian Michaels 30DS day 4!

Damn not a fun weekend at all so far. Hope you find something to make up for the tubing. If Kelsey is going to James and Ashten's party you should see about tagging along. So far per fb there are about 90 people rsvped as going so one more won't matter.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options

Dude that sucks - I am sorry about the license plates and your friend cancelling. Hopefully things got better as the weekend progressed