I am sick of the Medfast bashing on this site

Options
SexyBoomer
SexyBoomer Posts: 41 Member
People are misinformed and just spreading bad information and some are using it a place to adverstise their own coaching business...ugh!

Replies

• marjolycookie
    marjolycookie Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the internet, where people can argue for hours anonymously for fun!

Seriously, just ignore it if it bugs you. Don't let them get under your skin. :P

My friends and family are really skeptical about my diet. I am skeptical about their eating and exercise habits. We can't all possibly be right! However, I've lost weight and everyone is amazed by that. Who really cares how I got there, the results are all that matters.
  • Irishmoonwitch
    Options
    Thankfully my friends and family are supportive and my fiancee is doing it with me. That helps let me ignore all the negative comments people make. They just don't understand, or want to do any research on what it really is about.
  • SexyBoomer
    SexyBoomer Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys... I am starting to just,, yes, I will eat "normal" food, I agree with you it is good for you, BUT once I get to transition/maintenance and then they shut up.. Can't wait to show off today, when I see some relatives, I have not seen since before I started Medifast! Have a great Sunday!