I completed week 1 today!!

Options
karen91967
karen91967 Posts: 154 Member
I want to brag!!!!! I completed week 1 today!!! It was rough but I feel so good about it!! If someone would have said to me a few months ago I would have lost 23 lbs and started a weight loss journey I would not have believed it!! I am now training for my first 5k in November!!!! So excited about it!!

Replies

• hellotherecupcake
    Options
    That's awesome! Way to go! I just started today and can't wait to be done. :P Training for a 5k sounds very motivating!
  • Tinkerbell1010
    Tinkerbell1010 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    great job. I'm on week 2 , doing day 3 in the morning !
  • aimeeinohio
    aimeeinohio Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • LeonnieH
    LeonnieH Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Week 1 was quite an achievement for me, I'm on week 3 now and loving it. Keep going and whenever you might have doubts just tell yourself that you CAN do it :)
  • maryinnc
    maryinnc Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I just started W2, D1! It makes me feel good that at age 63 I can actually run! Good luck to you.
  • clumsygermangurl
    Options
    Congrats! I am on Week 2 day 2 today!!!!!! Keep running!
  • chiera88
    chiera88 Posts: 155
    Options
    i finished week 1 yesterday! YAY US!!!
  • EmmaM2211
    EmmaM2211 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I finished week 1 yesterday :-D loving it!! W2D1 tomorrow morning and I cant wait!!! Feeling a little achey today but I'm so proud of myself!!! Well done you!!!!
  • rgarli905
    Options
    I finished week 1 today and I am so chuffed that I managed to do it! It was really hard and I am dreading a 90 second run next week! Any tips?
  • crazygracee
    crazygracee Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I finished Week 1 today too! I was loving it so much that when I was told that it is time to "cool down" my reaction was "What?! Thats it? I still want to run!" lol

Well done to all of us and good luck to us for Week 2 as well!
  • kjuskiw
    kjuskiw Posts: 12
    Options
    I just finished week one too!!! I have never ran before in my life. I want to do a 5K for my birthday in November :) Good luck to you!! and Congrats on the accomplishment.
  • maryinnc
    maryinnc Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Congratulations to you.