HRM ..how much are you burning??

Options
I'm 185lbs, 5'8, female, and for level 1 day 2 I burned 361 calories today and 343 calories yesterday.
Whats everyones intro stats and how much do you burn on average?

Replies

• MarjorieDawes57
    MarjorieDawes57 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm 152lbs, 5' 4" and my calorie burns have varied quite a bit - Over 200 on day 1, 162 on day 2 and 173 today. :smile:
  • KLPlatinum
    Options
    I am 210 lbs, 5'10" and on Day 1 it was 312 and Day 2 it was 320. Glad to see someone else has over 300 also...I thought it was really high at first.
  • jennifermaffei17
    Options
    I am 210 lbs, 5'10" and on Day 1 it was 312 and Day 2 it was 320. Glad to see someone else has over 300 also...I thought it was really high at first.

I'd say on average my burn for level 1 at this point in time of my out of shapeness, I probably burn between 320 to 344 ...I haven't heard of too many people burning over 300 calories so its nice to see you can do it too!
  • jtrousehouse
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and 144lb
    =( I wish I had a heart rate monitor!!! I've just been estimating using the average and putting 200.. I don't want to put over just in case..I'd rather be under! I'll have to invest in a hrm soon!
  • Evasavealot1
    Evasavealot1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I have been averaging around 170 cal burn. The first two days was 222.
  • surabhit
    surabhit Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Wow ladies.. I feel like I might be underestimating my burns big time! I don't have an HRM but when I put in 'circuit training' on MFP it gives me a 149 calorie burn. I'm 5'5, 124lbs. I'm going to buy my HRM now!! :)
  • dwid77
    dwid77 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi I'm on L1D4 of shred. It's interesting to see the calorie burn listed here. I don't have a HRM at the moment but really want to get one. Can anyone recommend a good one please?
  • surabhit
    surabhit Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Ladies, in case anyone is interested. I bought an HRM and my 30DS Level 2 Day 3 was coming out at 194 calories for 26 mins (including warm up and cool down). The 'Circuit training' field on MFP was VERY accurate in measuring this for me.