Vegan EM2WL

Options
bradthemedic
bradthemedic Posts: 623 Member
Well folks it's about that time. I am going Vegan Bodybuilder. I am on day 2 today - wish me luck!

Replies

• Stephanie_Autry
    Stephanie_Autry Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2 of being vegan as well. :flowerforyou:
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I've considered it but I think I would find it too hard. I don't eat meat or fish and have a vegan boyfriend so I cook a lot of vegan meals but eat a lot of cheese and eggs at oter times, not to mention my whey protein. to give up dairy would impact a lot on my protein intake. I look forward to seeing how you get on.
  • AngelDog1
    Options
    Good luck! I've been wanting to go vegan for a long time. But I fail miserably. I don't even hit my protein goals as it is now. Keep us up to date!!
  • MichelleRenee13
    MichelleRenee13 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Good luck!

I have been a vegetarian for almost 21 years. I am slowly transitiioning to vegan.
  • holleysings
    holleysings Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    I am mostly vegan except for the occasional meal out. Being severely lactose intolerant forced me to give up cheese, but I don't miss it at all! My head thought I couldn't live without it, but I would rather live without feeling sick all the time!
  • SpazzyMal
    SpazzyMal Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Way to go and good luck to you! I've been vegan for 7 years now, and there's no way I would go back. There are vegan bodybuilding and fitness forums out there, by the way. If you do a quick Google search I'm sure you could find them, and they could prove useful. =)
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    Good luck! i have been slowly cutting out animal products from my diet. I wish you the best!
  • SweatpantsRebellion
    SweatpantsRebellion Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I've been vegetarian for about 6 1/2 weeks and I'm working my way towards vegan - but I fail miserably with the vegan part much of the time. Anyways, I hope you update in awhile and let us know how things are going!
  • pdworkman
    pdworkman Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    Day two of vegan or day two of bodybuilding? Or both? Do you have a vegan "idol" you are following?