From 30DS to BR

Options
skylark94
skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
I've been doing 30DS level 3 and am about to start BR.

Is BR going to be too easy in the beginning since I'm used to level 3, or is it a good challenge?

Replies

• Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    You can modify to make it harder - you might find some things easy - but just enjoy it, cause it gets hard fast :laugh:
  • Aimer45
    Aimer45 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I came from JM Ripped in 30 and still kept to the basics for Week 1 and 2. Some moves will be way too easy, but she gives you options to add weights or plyo to make it more difficult. I actually liked Weeks 1 and 2 in that is helped me fix my form on the more basic moves that build foundations for more complicated moves.
    Good luck!
  • unknownndoll
    unknownndoll Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I am still in phase one and i do the most weight i can for each set and do the most advanced versions i can on all the other exercises (add weight or do the plyo versions). i find it to be really great workouts. As with any workout you get what you put into it. I think Jillian has some of the best workouts but I never understood why you would work the same muscles over and over all week long, that's why I LOVE THIS PROGRAM!!
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I did day one today. It was a good workout and I did do the plyo options. Looking forward to the next 12 weeks!
  • myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    i went from ripped to BR and i found i could do almost all the advanced stuff in phase 1.