Belly fat

Options
mamawjoyce
mamawjoyce Posts: 64 Member
I have lost from 260 lbs down to 238 since april2012, I am losing inchs from fingers,face,legs,feet not too much from my belly is this happening to anyone else?? I look like a olive on a toothpick!!:grumble:

Replies

• Eisskween
    Eisskween Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    LOL @ the olive on a toothpick comment. I feel your pain. Yep, belly fat is the most stubborn fat of all that I've found. But if you keep on going, it will eventually leave, with the help of some abdominal exercising. It all takes time my dear. Hang in there and by next year, we'll both be posting bikini shots. :wink: :laugh:
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Me too, but it is shrinking. I guess because I have so much weight I want to lose, I am content with getting the weight off first and concentrate on toning when I am getting closer to where I want to be. We will get there!
  • mamawjoyce
    Options
    With everything i guess time is the key word, Ok i can deal with it.
  • julesoa
    julesoa Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Belly fat and wiggly underarms! But my belly fat is definitely less than it used to be so I can live with it too :)
  • gekcsk
    gekcsk Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You are really doing great. But yes that belly fat is terrible to lose. seems like it is the first to go on and the last to come off. I start to do a a short crunch thing...I do 3 reps of 3 different typs of crunches. I don't know if they are helping yet but I sure hope they do. I try for 4 times a week but I think I am going to up that to 5.. Trying to do what I think I will keep up and not just do for a week or 2. Hope this helps. Hang in there.:drinker:
  • madivp
    madivp Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Belly fat and wiggly underarms! But my belly fat is definitely less than it used to be so I can live with it too :)

Talk about wiggly underarms. I think mine could beat me to death if I get caught in the wind.
  • mamawjoyce
    Options
    I hear ya girl, mine are getting flabbier since losing.
  • wiggywompus
    wiggywompus Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Know the feeling. Great scales and tape measure are showing loses but ooh those wobbly bits!!!
  • jkcrawford
    jkcrawford Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I have started doing arm curls using 2 cans of cream corn...and crunches....will have to wait and see if the wobbles go away.