Week 4 - August 27-Sept 2 (repeaters or just getting here)

Options
Hey guys, I had to repeat Week 3, so just getting to week 4. Feel free to post here for support for this week along with the main post.

Replies

• mdelappe
    mdelappe Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Why did you repeat? I was just wondering because I just finished Week 3 and thought it might be a good idea to repeat it... I guess if I don't do well on W4 D1 I will go back to the 3rd week...
  • leaann3
    leaann3 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I just did day 1 of week 4 tonight. I'd been thinking about it all day and really didn't anticipate getting through it, but somehow I did! I'm still sort of in shock! lol The last 5 min. bit nearly killed me though. I was running r-e-a-l-l-y s-l-o-w-l-y by the end. My kids went with me. My daughter (10) ran with me. My son (12) timed me and gave me a high five each time I passed him. I was running around our town square, and I'm pretty sure some people thought I was nuts.
  • kehuizenga
    kehuizenga Posts: 151
    Options
    I am repeating week 4. I did not feel very well after my runs last week and wasn't able to complete the final run due to heat and humidity. I have re-completed week 4 day 1 today.
  • tennesseeleigh
    Options
    I repeated Week 3 because I was traveling and my workouts got all wonky and I ended up only getting 2 out o f3 runs in.. It was definitely easier the second time around.

This week has been wonky too - sick baby, travel for work, and now I have a cold too. Just got my W4D1 workout in today. Five minutes is a long time to run! Will have to do D2 tomorrow and D3 Sunday to get back on track. Hate when my normal T/Th/Sat plans get screwed up.
  • tennesseeleigh
    Options
    Planning on D2 tomorrow morning and D3 Sunday afternoon since our travel plans got changed. Should be back to T/Th/Sat next week.