Hi from Birmingham, Alabama

Options
Bpierce03
Bpierce03 Posts: 11 Member
Hi everyone, I am a stay at home mom/wife of 4 children from Birmingham area. I joined MFP awhile ago but did not really get into it, but now I feel ready to lose this extra weight! I know that the first week, for me, is easy, but then after that I usually get bored and quit so that is why I love MFP because you can find friends on here to help support you and I can support them! Feel free to add me! :)

Replies

• Bpierce03
    Options
    I hit 4 but meant 3 children.
  • gvroxie
    gvroxie Posts: 10
    Options
    Hey... I'm kinda your neighbor!! I've from Guntersville!!!!
    Good luck on the weight loss. There's a really great group of people here. I haven't been on lately and got a message today checking to see if I was ok. How cool is that???!!!
  • dee086
    dee086 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm from Oxford but now live in the talladega county area.
  • JenKillough
    JenKillough Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I'm in Tuscaloosa.
  • aleeciafryer
    Options
    I'm in Montgomery and have 3 kids, too.
  • skem22
    skem22 Posts: 3
    Options
    hey, first time mom just over 8 weeks post delivery and trying MFP for the first time. I work retail and just went back to work, so I am learning how to juggle work, baby, and trying to get time to workout. What part of Birmingham are you in?
  • sbeasl11
    sbeasl11 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello from Hartselle, Alabama. I have been on MFP almost a month. Looking to loose about 50-60 pounds.
  • GurleyGurl
    GurleyGurl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi from Toney, AL (Huntsville area). Mommy to 1, 5yr boy. I've been on MFP on & off for 2yrs (I kind of got in a rut for a little while & fell off the weight loss band wagon & gained 20lbs of what I lost back). My total goal is 100lbs & i'm down 37lbs. I just recently got back in ONE-derland, which is pretty exciting.
  • lilmissbamaqueen
    Options
    I'm from Birmingham! I live in Homewood. :happy:
  • Back2MeDiva
    Back2MeDiva Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm in Mobile, AL, but lived in Birmingham for over 10 years.
  • jklm913
    jklm913 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new. I just started using MFP a couple of days ago.

I'm from Montevallo, trying to get down back below 175.
  • starfinale
    starfinale Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I'm in Birmingham :)
  • Bpierce03
    Options
    I got a little off track because I found out I am expecting another baby! I have already gained to much weight but my doctor actually mentioned my fitness pal and I knew I had to start again. I am 7 months now and I am just trying to eat a little healthier and try not to gain much more. My doc said to try to eat 1600 calories a day. Oh btw, I am from the Bessemer area.
  • _hisbutterfly
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Birmingham, Al too.=)
    I'm new to the site and I need friends...

Please ADD me as a friend ^_^