What about the shake

Options
donnett10
donnett10 Posts: 16 Member
What do you think about drinking a shake for breakfast and dinner?

I had a shake which included

1 ripe banana
1 cup ice
1 cup soy milk
2 scoops shake mix
1 scoop protein powder

all just 296 calories

i love this its tasty and filling.

What do you think?

Replies

• hopetorres45
    hopetorres45 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I think that is great but remember that you need to make sure you eat enough calories specially if you exercise
  • donnett10
    Options
    I dont exercise i need to start.
  • hopetorres45
    Options
    Like you know exercise is very good for you and you still need to find out how many calories you need I recommend no less 1,200 calories day
  • donnett10
    Options
    Do you think i should up my calorie intake?
  • hopetorres45
    Options
    I dont Know how many calories you are eating now But I do know that you should not eat less than 1200
  • ENCORRALES21
    ENCORRALES21 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I make my shake with water no soy, and instead of the protein i use three scoops of the shake it give you more protein less cal's and is cheaper and it tastes even better (thats the way the herbalife nutrition clubs make it)
    hope it helps love HBL :)
  • fyrikaos
    Options
    For me I make my shake with 2 scoops of shake, 2 tbsp of the personalized protein powder and either soy milk or almond milk (depending on whats on sale really lol)

I haven't really tried adding anything else to my shakes.... because it all depends on the flavor I suppose. I did once add frozen berries to the berry shake and that wasn't bad, but I was on a real mint chocolate shake kick for a while there and just didn't think any of the good flavors to add in would be very good for my diet lol.

Also I drink a shake in the morning (aloe, tea, shake) then one for lunch (aloe, tea, shake).