Who is in and why?

Options
13»

Replies

• kelbax22
    kelbax22 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    emmaonamission, me too! 30 lbs to my goal...what a great Christmas present!! :)
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I am in and I wast to lose weight for my health, for my husband to have a trophy wife 9although he has always loved my body) and I want to be even sexier
  • shellzhealth
    Options
    I'm Definitely In!....I spent all of my 20s at a perfect shape and weight (never having to watch what I ate and No exercise) When I turned 30 my metabolism said "I just don't wanna work anymore." And the pounds came FLOODING on! I worked with a trainer last year and he helped me with different excersise plans and nutritional techniques. I lost 21 lbs and was feeling Great. But I wasn't as focused as I should have been. Well, the cost of training wasn't an option any longer and I completely fell off the wagon after that. In one year I've gained 40 lbs. I am so miserable in my body but I'm Finally VERY motivated in my Mind. I'm So Motivated!! I find myself logging on to MFP more that FaceBook. Love how I am feeling right now....Very motivated!
  • DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Hey all...

I'm in this for a couple reasons.

I want to be physically fit and I stared into the mirror and I do not like what I am. I am not speaking merely physically. My journey to fitness carries me across avenues of pain and frustration and gives my mind a workout, too. Depression cannot fit inside me when my muclses take up any excess space.

:)
  • emmaonamission
    Options
    emmaonamission, me too! 30 lbs to my goal...what a great Christmas present!! :)

Awesome! Let's kick some butt ;)
  • DirtyStacks
    DirtyStacks Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard everyone! I look forward to seeing all of you reaching for your goals! Your successes motivate me. Thank you Mark for forming this group. Now get to sweating!
  • tryn2getright
    tryn2getright Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in ----why----bc i want to lose the weight bfore the new year
  • ruksha123
    ruksha123 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm in cause I am sick and tired of making excuses. After pileing on 6 stones in under a year it has to finally go. Work, family, stress and always putting myself last and always giving into other people saying 'go on haveva bit, it won't hurt'. Enough is enough.

I want to loose 30 lbs so I can fit into my jeans, be healthy, happy and back to my normal self after so many years of being overweight.