Introduction

Options
I am at 168 lbs and want to reach at least a weight of 156 lbs by December. Then I will continue on to the goal of 140 lbs.

Replies

• tbozarth7
    Options
    I'm at 168 also! I haven't thought about what I'd like to get to by December. Hmmm, I think I'd be satisfied to get to 153.
  • sritt004
    sritt004 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi yall! How does this Group work? I've never joined a group on MFP. Will we get notifications, etc about the next task we have to do?
  • cplayer88
    Options
    i weigh 145 and hope to get to 130 by the end of the year then to 125 and maintain
  • Charlottina
    Charlottina Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi yall! How does this Group work? I've never joined a group on MFP. Will we get notifications, etc about the next task we have to do?

Every Friday I will start a new thread with a new challenge ready for you to start it on the saturday
  • shannajojo
    shannajojo Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    nice to meet you, I'm Shanna. I'm currently 194 lbs, and would like to be 130 lbs. I'm giving myself 9 months to reach my goal weight.
  • sritt004
    sritt004 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I'm looking forward to it!
  • hlinn01
    Options
    Hi, I am currently at 205 and would ultimately like to get down to 145. I'm giving myself all the time in the world to lose this weight, seeing as it took me umteen years to put it all on.