Looking for some paleo friendly friends

Options
meghanner
meghanner Posts: 180 Member
I've been eating a modified paleo diet for a few years now and an looking to ad some paleo-friendly friends to help encourage me to lead a more primal sort of lifestyle. I still struggle with chronic cardio and enjoy a slice of gluten free bread with my eggs in the morning and the occasional seasonal cob of corn :) I'd love more support as I try to transition into full paleo this fall.

Replies

• tsavisky
    tsavisky Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hey you can definitly add me, I'm currently not logging my food as I am doing the Whole30, but I am active on this site:)
  • Bolter303
    Bolter303 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in Vegas and you can add me as well. I have been on and off Paleo/Primal for a year now. I have had some good success with it. Just got back into it a few months ago. If you need any help or questions let me know. I found the best for me was to forget bread all together until I am where I want to be. Then a little here and there is not bad. Just have to understand what it does to your body. Everyone is different. Hang in there.

Don
  • Akimajuktuq
    Akimajuktuq Posts: 3,037 Member
    Options
    I do my own thing which is a bit of a mix of paleo/primal. My diary is open to everyone. I do consume lots of coffee and cream (occasionally I make it Bulletproof); don't hate me for it! lol
  • sed1217
    sed1217 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    You can friend me! I've just started Primal.
  • HoneyBadgerVin
    Options
    Me me me.
  • vanessairene
    vanessairene Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Add me!!! I'm low carb and transitioning to Primal... have an open diary, log all workouts and try to encourage. Looking for primal friends as well.

Anyone feel free to add me.
  • KBGirts
    KBGirts Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • Meadows18
    Meadows18 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, will be beginning the Whole30 on September 1st, won't be logging my food, but will still be checking the discussions and givng encouragement.
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I am really trying to paleo, you can add me if you'd like!
  • epcooper
    epcooper Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!! I just kicked off my first whole30 and I'm loving it so far.
  • TheYoungRetiree
    TheYoungRetiree Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am just finishing up day 6 of my Paleo life! Feel free to add me- and anyone who finds this thread too- just let me know where you found me!
  • reluctantMANGO
    reluctantMANGO Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm a week into Paleo, and loving how I feel! My primary goal for now is weight loss. Would love some Paleo/Primal friends!
  • divemunkey
    divemunkey Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I've been paleo/primal for almost a year. You all can feel free to add me too. I'm thinking about a Whole 30 for Sept, will be hard to give up the cheese, but I should do it and see where I end up, as I am at a bit of a standstill presently. I will likely continue to log my food, though, because I like to be able to look back and see what I was doing if it worked or didn't. I just won't weigh or measure myself during the month.
  • jconnon
    jconnon Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. I will be going Paleo after this weekend. I am going to kick it off by doing Whole 30.
  • amanda6393
    amanda6393 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm a primal/paleo enthusiast if you wish to add me :smile:
  • BRAAAAAANDI
    BRAAAAAANDI Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    On week 3 of eating paleo and would love to find other paleo eaters out there!
  • skwidlund
    skwidlund Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I've been paleo or primal for nearly a year now. Not perfect, but working on it!