Introducing myself!

Options
emmaruns
emmaruns Posts: 189 Member
Hi everyone,

I am on MF but wanted to use myfitnesspal to track since I'm not a fan of the MF tracker (things like condiments, etc add up and it's not a good way to have it). I have 68 pounds to lose and today is my third day. I did this with success in 2009 as well. Looking forward to meeting some new people. I love Medifast and it works if you work it!

Emily

Replies

• littleredjd
    Options
    Welcome! Glad to support & help.
  • emmaruns
    Options
    Thanks! I think logging the food here will also be good since that's what I'll need to do in Transition and Maintenance. Which I AM going to get to this time!! :)
  • marjolycookie
    marjolycookie Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I get lazy from time to time about logging since I've found sticking with Medifast is sorta boring. I eat basically the same thing 7 days a week. :P Not complaining, it makes my life very simple.

It's a bit pricey though and I'm looking forward to hitting goal weight and transitioning off it. Works good, but after 6 months I wish I was there already!!
  • emmaruns
    Options
    I think that the point is for it to get a little boring, lol. That way food is just food, boring fuel instead of what I had been making it the rest of my life if that makes sense. Looks like you're doing great!

I remind myself that medifast is NOT forever, but it's not going to be the solution unless I do it right - get to goal, transition and maintain. We can do this!

-Emily