Weigh in Day week 1

hi peeps :) Share your results !

2.3kg !!

Replies

• mrsbecmills
    mrsbecmills Posts: 2 Member
    hi peeps :) Share your results !

2.3kg !!

Wow thats and excellent loss. Only 200g for me this week but I know I have not stuck to my calorie allowance so Its to be expected. A loss is a loss!!
  • 700g gone for me! Yippee!
  • suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Stuck to my calories and exercise for a 600g loss. Still to re-do measuerments.
  • aussiestargazer
    aussiestargazer Posts: 98 Member
    Hi all

I am over the moon with a 3kg loss! I did it twice to be sure!

Donna
  • iWillDoIt183233
    iWillDoIt183233 Posts: 10 Member
    Woo hoo everyone. 900g for me and my body has earned every gram, gee I hurt
  • Way to go girls! i am sooo sore, somehow ive got to motivate to go again tonight :/
  • sistarasta
    sistarasta Posts: 4 Member
    2kg but it's the same 2kg i have been gaining and losing for six months. I'll be excited when I lose 3 and they stay off LOL... but good incentive to keep going!
  • micheymoo73
    micheymoo73 Posts: 1 Member
    I was a bit disappointed to only show a 900gm loss - but then spent the entire day reminding myself that it was a LOSS!! Heading in the RIGHT direction. :)
  • robbo1977
    robbo1977 Posts: 1 Member
    Good moring WBT ers. just reading the group posts as i have joined the group and invited my wife into the group. I am not a WBT challenge member but my wife is.

Reading this thread i saw some posts saying "I was dissappointed @ "only" losing ..... and i felt i should post a message. I have been using MFP and another website/phone app called Sports tracker since January this year and i have lost just over 25 Kg and am nearing my goal weight. in that time i have had weeks where i have lost 4 kgs and weeks where i have lost .1 Kg's hell there have been weeks where i have put on weight and felt really down about it. but the key is to trust the process and keep going.
    Keep up the Good work WBT ers.

Remember A LOSS is A LOSS.:smile: