Does Anybody do TF Barefoot?

Options
phillips529
phillips529 Posts: 195 Member
I have been doing the New to Class segments which feel likes forever... I pay special attention to my form but my knees always hurt me the next day. I thought I would give a go barefoot! I wanted to know if anyone else was experience anything similar.

Replies

• Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    I have sometimes. I find it easier to pivot, but I'm also working out on mats, so it's a little more cushioned than a bare floor.
  • magicstash
    magicstash Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started TF in shoes and my feet and shin area were killing me. I have now done it barefoot for the last week and no more pain!!! Its awesome! I also do it on the BB jump mat. Best decision for me ever :)
  • jyska
    jyska Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    hmmm, I wonder if I should try this....I have trouble with my left foot arch KILLING me during some of the TF sessions. I wonder if barefoot would be easier....
  • kreuzen
    kreuzen Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Same here! I'll find that sometimes I can't finish or slack due to my foot arches killing me so badly... hmmm... to go barefoot or not... maybe I should get some floor mats first?
  • phillips529
    phillips529 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    So I've completed TF barefoot for the whole week and all my pain is gone...gone..gone... For the Sculpt & Tone classes I do put on my shoes, but for the HITT and Fire workouts I do barefoot. I find that I jump higher and I'm so light on me feet. Somebody mentioned to tape my shoe with duck tape, I tried it but it did a number to my soles of my shoes. So for now it's barefeet!