2 week result pics!

Options
BlondieBride
BlondieBride Posts: 63 Member
I thought I should post these pics for those of you who may be getting discouraged! The first pic is from two weeks ago (14th) and the second pic is from today. First pic i weighed 62.3kg, second pic i weighed in today at 60.2kg. I havent taken my body fat or measurements again yet. I have been eating at 15% cut, lifting heavy and doing turbo fire. I have only been training legs at the moment though while I recover from my elbow injury. Hopefully this will help some of you!

The biggest change is in my energy and mood and the fact that my cellulite on the backs of my thighs has gone!

Twoweeks.jpg

Replies

• rr85114
    rr85114 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! Can't believe how much flatter your tummy is after just two weeks! Great job :)
  • MoonIite
    MoonIite Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Ditto to the poster above. I can't believe the changes you had in just two weeks. Your pictures will surely motivate others who may be questioning their decision to start the EMTWL thing. When I first started I wondered how anyone could possibly lose weight by eating more food. It’s the opposite of what I have been led to believe. But now I don’t even question it, I just do it because it works.
  • LioshaM
    LioshaM Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    WOW... Amazing results
  • lilyinlove
    lilyinlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Brilliantly done! Keep up the good work!