I'm a Color Runner thanks to C25k!

Options
I finished the C25K program about a month ago and decided that I needed to sign up for a 5k to keep my motivation going. I am so glad that I did! I participated in The Color Run on Saturday and it was AWESOME! It was a ton of fun & I finished with a time of 31.50. <--- Pretty good for my first 5k. Who knew that running could be so fun!

I encourage everyone to keep working the C25k program and if you have the opportunity to participate in a Color Run, do it!

Replies

• chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a color run in may 2013! so excited! I'm only on week 2 right now but I'll get there!
  • Cweckerly
    Cweckerly Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 7 of C25K and loving it. I signed up for the color run in a month. Can't wait. Congrats on your accomplishment!
  • trizzell79
    trizzell79 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    What is a colour run? I dont think we have those in my city.
  • karen91967
    karen91967 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you!!!! I am doing the Color Run in Charlotte on Nov 17th!! Can't wait!!
  • geigerkatie
    geigerkatie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I will be doing my first color run in October and it will be my second 5K. I'm like you, I need to keep signing up for 5Ks to keep up my motivation!
  • loril13
    loril13 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    This looks FABULOUS!!
    http://thecolorrun.com/about/

Missed the local one this year. By next summer, I'll be good to go! :bigsmile:
  • lovedtorun
    Options
    Who knew that running could be so fun!

I am only on w1d3 but running is my new addiction. Its all I can do to not run on my days off. I have to go for a walk or something.