Newbie here, hey sistas!

Options
Hey everyone my name is Tracy, and im from Ohio. Soooo happy to be joining MFP and this group in particular :) I have 100lbs+ to lose, and so far I've lost 11lbs. I weigh in weekly; every Friday. Good luck to everyone on their journey, and I hope to be an active participant in this group and give/receive encouragement when needed.

Happy Losing! ~*

Replies

• Shawnette97
    Shawnette97 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Welcome Tracy. There are some great people on here to help kee:wink: p you motivated. Good luck to you.:wink::wink:
  • Hcrowder81
    Hcrowder81 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I started on my weight loss journey about 2 weeks ago even though I signed up for MFP a while back...I was'nt ready...LOL! Now I'm in it to win it! I wish you much success and I also would like to lose at least 100lbs...but I focus on mini goals because that number is sooo overwhelming! Feel free to add me!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Good luck!!! :-)
  • queendeej
    queendeej Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I started 50 days ago with 110 pounds to lose. Let's get it!
  • soosweet1920
    soosweet1920 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Add me! I want to lose 100...lost 50 so far...
  • mommyred35
    mommyred35 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I need to lose about 85 lbs.
  • TracyDiva28
    Options
    Hey ya'll, thanks for the welcome. I'll be sure to add all of you. We CAN and we WILL definitely do this!
  • kdcallaway
    kdcallaway Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have approx 75 more lbs to lose.. Be sure and add me so we can help each other Do This!
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Hi Tracy! I'm losing over 100 pounds too, 108 to be exact. I started at 238 pounds in January, joined MFP at 214 pounds in June, and I am now 194.2 pounds today! My goal weight is 10 pounds. Feel free to add me, and that goes for anyone here :smile:
  • getfit2livelife
    Options
    Hi i just joined MFP today and i'm looking for friends with similar goals as me. My short term goal is to lose 50 lbs but ultimately i am looking to get down into ONEDERLAND. Right now i'm at 275 so i have a long way to go. Feel free to add me
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    LOL just saw my typo! My goal weight is 130 pounds, not 10 ha ha :laugh:
  • chandra05
    chandra05 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi TracyDiva, I am new to this community too. Looking forward to the weightloss journey because I have 100+ pounds to lose.
  • Moni2284
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

My name is Monique. My weight loss goal is 40 pounds, I have loss 12.5 soo far. I am excited to meet new people
  • Sade510
    Sade510 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies!

I'm not too new to this site but I've just recently began using it again and becoming more serious about my weight loss journey. I started on July 25 and have since lost 18 lbs! I have another 60 lbs to go! Ladies, please add me as I'm a great motivator and would love for us all to support eachother!

SN: Any Sorors on here?

#teamDST #teamBGLO
  • BamaGirl813
    Options
    Hey Tracy and all the newbies! Welcome to MFP! Its absolutely great! You will love it and everyone here offers great motivation and support, we're like one big happy family! :)
  • ladyofstyle
    ladyofstyle Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey Tracey and welcome to MFP I also weigh in on Friday that way I don’t over eat over the weekend (smile). But I wish you all success in your pursuit to lose 100lb. Good luck send a friend request
  • MsRoseLaBelle
    Options
    Hi , Everyone!
    My name is Rose and I'm from the UK. I've lost 18lbs within 8 weeks so far. My starting weight was 224 lb ( 17.4 stone) and my goal weight is 175lbs ( 12.5 stone). I am excited to meet new people.
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I joined about 2 months ago and have lost 7lbs with 60 more to go. Please add me...we can do this together.
  • 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hey Tracy and welcome girl!!! NIce to have you!! Good luck on your journey and feel free to add me if you like!
  • ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    HI ladies! I have been here a few months and have lost 60 lbs so far. I have 37 more to go! Feel free to add me anyone! Always welcome support and friends!