Whats everyones goals?

Options
The subject says it all, whats everyones ultimate goals? or even short term goals

Mine is to lose 97lbs meaning i will weigh aroun 145lbs which is my healthy weight for my height but I dont know if my body will let me get that low but as low as i can go nearest to that would be amazing!

Short term goal are : by end of September lose 9lbs meaning i will be the weight i was last year so i will be right back on track when i first joined this app

Then i will set a another short term if i achieve that, but i would like to hit the 200lbs mark by my birthday at the end of april next year so 8 months to loose 42lbs not sure if thats ambitious though.

My brother is getting married in may 2014 so im really hoping to be in a good shape for them as its in greece so i want to feel and look amazing! :)

Replies

• tiatiamaria
    tiatiamaria Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    hi! good goals. Don't say "if"!! Say you WILL because you CAN!

I'm at 256 right now. My goal is to lose 10 pounds by the end of September then another 10 by November 10th (best friends wedding.) I'd like to lose 32 by the end of the year which would put me at 224 (what I was last year at my wedding.)

My first BIG goal is to be 190 by swimsuit season next year (June 1st)

Then my ultimate goal is 170. I know that may seem high, but I am 5'6'' or maybe 5'7'' and would like to keep my curves and leg muscle if I can.
  • 33Jones
    33Jones Posts: 12
    Options
    Hello ! That is a good goal really practical to ! :happy: .... I weigh 226 and I am 5'3 my ultimate goal is to loose 75-80 pounds however I did not pick a overall date. I did set mini goals for myself and it is by 8 pounds each time I loose 8 pounds I get to treat myself to something like getting my hair done, movie night out, new crochet needles .. stuff like that I actually have a list on my Ice box lol ... but I know I will eventually get there. I personally try not to set a date because for the past 2 years I have struggled and failed mainly because that date would come around and nothing would be lost so I would give up. This is the first time I am taking it seriously I do weigh in every 2 weeks and write it down. I just want to be happy and healthy ... no chubby and having troubles breathing when I run with my dog !
  • theinsanityofme
    theinsanityofme Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Currently 280.

Would like to get down to 180, and then we can take it from there.

Sally.x
  • buffyangel2000
    buffyangel2000 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Well currently I'm 235lbs right now I would like to get to 135lbs, hopefully by November 2013 as I'm going on my very first cruise. I would be very happy to reach the 200lbs mark.

My short term goals are to lose 10 pounds by the end of September, and get off my type 2 diabetic meds.
  • anamy90
    anamy90 Posts: 43
    Options
    Hey :)

I have a few goals. Firstly i want to get down to a size 16 initally. When i fit into something in topshop is when i'll know i've finally achieved something, and be able to look at myself in the mirror and be proud. Secondly i want to be below 200lbs because i haven't been since i was 16. I'm trying to be realistic in my goals this time because i've been on so many diets telling people i'm going to be a size ten in X amount of months...then ended up even bigger. Thirdly i want to be able to do a push up, a real push up because that would be pretty badass.

Short term goal...2 and a half stone by Christmas.
  • anamy90
    Options
    Well currently I'm 235lbs right now I would like to get to 135lbs, hopefully by November 2013 as I'm going on my very first cruise. I would be very happy to reach the 200lbs mark.

My short term goals are to lose 10 pounds by the end of September, and get off my type 2 diabetic meds.

Oooh a cruise, that sounds amazing. Good luck losing the ten pounds.
  • anamy90
    Options
    Currently 280.

Would like to get down to 180, and then we can take it from there.

Sally.x

Good luck :)
  • anamy90
    Options
    Hello ! That is a good goal really practical to ! :happy: .... I weigh 226 and I am 5'3 my ultimate goal is to loose 75-80 pounds however I did not pick a overall date. I did set mini goals for myself and it is by 8 pounds each time I loose 8 pounds I get to treat myself to something like getting my hair done, movie night out, new crochet needles .. stuff like that I actually have a list on my Ice box lol ... but I know I will eventually get there. I personally try not to set a date because for the past 2 years I have struggled and failed mainly because that date would come around and nothing would be lost so I would give up. This is the first time I am taking it seriously I do weigh in every 2 weeks and write it down. I just want to be happy and healthy ... no chubby and having troubles breathing when I run with my dog !

That sounds like a very smart plan. I've always had the same problem. Good luck.
  • anamy90
    Options
    hi! good goals. Don't say "if"!! Say you WILL because you CAN!

I'm at 256 right now. My goal is to lose 10 pounds by the end of September then another 10 by November 10th (best friends wedding.) I'd like to lose 32 by the end of the year which would put me at 224 (what I was last year at my wedding.)

My first BIG goal is to be 190 by swimsuit season next year (June 1st)

Then my ultimate goal is 170. I know that may seem high, but I am 5'6'' or maybe 5'7'' and would like to keep my curves and leg muscle if I can.

I think that sounds like a healthy weight 170 for 5ft7, some people look best with some curves definitely. I want to keep my boobs and bum.
  • anamy90
    Options
    The subject says it all, whats everyones ultimate goals? or even short term goals

Mine is to lose 97lbs meaning i will weigh aroun 145lbs which is my healthy weight for my height but I dont know if my body will let me get that low but as low as i can go nearest to that would be amazing!

Short term goal are : by end of September lose 9lbs meaning i will be the weight i was last year so i will be right back on track when i first joined this app

Then i will set a another short term if i achieve that, but i would like to hit the 200lbs mark by my birthday at the end of april next year so 8 months to loose 42lbs not sure if thats ambitious though.

My brother is getting married in may 2014 so im really hoping to be in a good shape for them as its in greece so i want to feel and look amazing! :)

A wedding is definitely a good point to aim for. Should keep you on track. You'll probably lose that 42lbs a lot quicker from that with the exercise and keeping under that you've been doing. Also sorry for posting overkill, i was just really interested in peoples goals. Think it's really important. Good luck, sure you'll be look haaawwwt for that wedding :)
  • MJ0214
    MJ0214 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm 203 and wanting to get to about 145ish. I'm doing mini-goals though, because that's too big of a picture for me to look at. I'm doing 5-lb increments :)
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!! I'm currently 206 and want to be 199 by the end of September. By Christmas I would like to be 180 or so. My ultimate goal weight is 145-150.

I agree with MJ0214....it is soooo helpful to do mini goals instead of looking at that massive number. :)

Soooo happy to be in the group!!

Anyone feel free to add me if they want! :happy:
  • ctgirlscout
    ctgirlscout Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 3 and 220 lbs. My first goal is to get below 200, and my final goal is to get to 120. I'd like to be close to my goal by the end of next May (my daughter's hs graduation). I need to do about 10 lbs per month to do this. May not be able to lose that much per month as I get closer to my goal, but as long as I'm still on track, I'll be happy.
  • NatashaRuz
    NatashaRuz Posts: 223
    Options
    I'm trying to not be too focused on weight, and more focused on how I feel. While I'd like to see myself at 190lbs eventually, my goals now are size goals. I was in a size 20 or 22, and now I'm on the verge of being very comfy in a size 18.
    My goal is to buy size 14 clothes.
    I'm 5'9".

:)
  • CupcakeKendra
    CupcakeKendra Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    My first goal is to be in ONDerland by the end of September! I can do it!! :D

My UG is 130....but I take it a week at a time 1-2 lbs. :)
  • Slf1994
    Slf1994 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My overall goal is to be healthy. However more specifically, I would like to lose a total of 164 pounds - 10 pounds at a time. I have lost the first 12 and will meet the next one sometime in September. More immediately, I am very excited to be so close to being in the "200s" - it is right around the corner.

Other goals include increasing fruits and vegetables in my diet,lowering carbs, exercizing at least 4 times per week and sleeping atleast 7 hours each night.
  • queenbree13
    queenbree13 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I want to lose about 60 lbs to get under 200! That's my first big goal! (:
  • amyLhuff
    amyLhuff Posts: 102
    Options
    Hi all my long term goal is to get down to 180 and then we will see if I wanna lose anymore. Im really just taking this one week at a time I weight once a week on Monday's. I really just wanna be healthy and look good in clothes just feel confident standing next to my handsome husband and holding our beautiful daughter.
  • reese307
    reese307 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Currently at 217, goal is 180..not asking for a miracle just to be healthy!
  • preciouslov3
    Options
    currently I am at 222.2lbs hope to be 20lbs lighter by November and ultimately be down to 150lbs-160lbs we can do this! :bigsmile: