Maintenance Update

Options
MariaMariaM
MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
I thought of doing updates on how I am doing in maintaining while eating at TDEE.

Here is a comparison I did of my back but you can see pretty much entire body.
Top one is from April when I was still losing weight. In fact I was around 114 in the last week of April/Beginning of May.
Bottom one is from yesterday. I started eating at TDEE on May 10th so it has been over 3 months now. I weight about 116 now. I gained about 2 pounds (Which can still be considered maintenance) yet my second pic looks leaner.

Bottom line: don't be afraid to eat. If you are working out your body will need the extra energy. This is even more important if you are lifting weights.

Backcomparison437x800.jpg

Replies

• Crystalchaos72
    Options
    Bumpity bump bump!
    Awesome work my friend :)
  • photojunkie28
    Options
    You look absolutely fabulous, well done! I second the eating! Fear not people! Food is fuel...SERIOUSLY IT IS!
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous....definitely leaner in that 2nd pic!!!!
  • Raynn1
    Raynn1 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    great results!!!
  • LuluProteinFueled
    LuluProteinFueled Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!! Very inspirational!!!
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing. I'm considering putting my cut on hold and going up to maintenance as I've been really hungry this week and lacking in energy so perhaps I should llisten to my body and eat even more, which you've now inspired me to try.
  • rr85114
    rr85114 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Wow - you already looked fantastic in the 'before' picture, but definitely leaner in the second pic. Incredible!