New Here

Options
Hi ladies,
I am so happy to find this group as I'm now in my Push Phase and it would so wonderful to connect with other who is also doing Chalean Extreme here.

My name is Maureen, I'm 33, single mom to my almost 6 years old son, I've been hooked on CLX since the first time I started.

Anyway, looking forward to get to know you and support one another :happy:

Replies

• sbroadus
    sbroadus Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Enjoy the push phase!! It was my favorite! I just finished my second week of lean and I'm loving it too! It is crazy tough but I'm really seeing some results! :-)
  • tatterscoops
    Options
    Thank you so much sbroadus! So encouraging to hear you got good results from it. Way to go, girl!
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    welcome to the group. one thing I can say is the girls who post here are super supportive AND active. I was in another group and no one would post for days and days.

so I came back here even though I'm currently doing p90x.

Loved CHX. loved it loved it.
  • chojolitos
    chojolitos Posts: 100
    Options
    Hi ladies,
    I am so happy to find this group as I'm now in my Push Phase and it would so wonderful to connect with other who is also doing Chalean Extreme here.

My name is Maureen, I'm 33, single mom to my almost 6 years old son, I've been hooked on CLX since the first time I started.

Anyway, looking forward to get to know you and support one another :happy:

WELCOME
    I'M IN THE PUSH PHASE RIGHT NOW , TODAY WAS MY REST DAY:drinker:
    HOPE TO SEE YOU AROUND!!!
  • tatterscoops
    Options
    Thank you Chojolitos, Pipsg1rl for the warm welcome. Yes, I noticed this group is more active. I posted on the regular forum but have no reply lol.
    Anyway so good to be here :smile:
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group! Your shoulders are looking great by the way. I've got two days left in Burn then on to Lean, which I'm really looking forward to. The areas I saw change the most were my shoulders, biceps, calves, and a thinning out of my lower thighs.
  • tatterscoops
    Options
    Thank you so much Bovaryoo! That was actually taken before I started CLX. Oh yes, the calves muscles. I was so shocked when I can flex them and see definitions. Really made me happy. Kudos to you!

I had to take a 5 days rest because I had a major lower back pain episode that made me could barely get out of bed and walk. It sucks big time because it made me feel worst by resting and not doing any workout. I just started again this morning and I feel awesome.
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm currently in my first week of Lean. My upper body is still sore from Monday's workout but I'm looking forward to the second Lean workout tonight! I've lost about 4 pounds and 5.25" since starting. I didn't see a whole lot of change actually during the Push phase so I'm hoping for some better results during Lean.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm currently in my first week of Lean. My upper body is still sore from Monday's workout but I'm looking forward to the second Lean workout tonight! I've lost about 4 pounds and 5.25" since starting. I didn't see a whole lot of change actually during the Push phase so I'm hoping for some better results during Lean.

Lean is where everything come together. :)
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options

Lean is where everything come together. :)

Good to hear! Love the big baby in your profile pic. Looks like a real sweetie pie :)
  • neon7girl
    neon7girl Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Glad this group is here. I ordered my dvd's today, so next week, i will be one of y'all! :bigsmile: I am really looking forward to this.
  • flslp87
    flslp87 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I have one more week on my Burn circuit and then can start my PUSH. Curious....what do you guys like so much about the PUSH phase?
  • lashwish
    Options
    Welcome to CLX!

Push was my fav because I just amazed myself how much I could actually lift! Id much rather lift super heavy for 6-8 reps than anything for 10-12 :)

Lots of ppl also like it as its a focused move vs compound movements as in Burn & Lean so it feels like more work & it sorta is :)