Anyone doing Whole Life Challenge?

Options
wiginn
wiginn Posts: 147 Member
My CrossFit box is participating in an 8 week online "Whole Life Challenge" that starts Sept. 15 and I signed up. Anyone else doing this?

From their "about" page:

The Whole Life Challenge is an 8-week online social game designed for you to peer into every aspect of your world and create a 360-degree-view, eyes-in-the-back-of-your-head, no surprises, enjoying-every-moment-of-it kind of life. Supported by your community, you will begin to see where your commitment to your results slips out of your grip and where you inadvertently get pulled around by the circumstances that show up.

www.wholelifechallenge.com

Replies

• zephyrzar
    zephyrzar Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am signed up to do this as well. Any food suggestions would be great.
  • andrea9873
    andrea9873 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I want to join. How can I join this without an affiliate? I'm also not a member of the business group or any affiliate.
  • wiginn
    Options
    If you don't have an affiliate to sign up under, I think there is an option to sign up as a friend of someone participating - but I'm not sure exactly how that works.....sorry I don't know more on that for you!
  • smp0723
    Options
    My husband signed up for this and I am going to follow it with him, while I don't do cross fit now I may in the future. This is going to be a huge change in eating for us and I think the hardest part for me is going to be the dairy & sugar (I love my morning coffee with cream & sugar).

If anyone has any recipes, meal plans etc. that they'd like to share-I'd love it! I will share mine as well.
  • wiginn
    Options
    On the wholelifechallenge.com website forum, there is a cheat sheet one of the participants made. It includes a link to numerous websites with recipes and a link to a recipe for homemade coconut creamer.
  • andrea9873
    andrea9873 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    oh well, guess it's not open to everyone then.:wink:
  • rainbos
    rainbos Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    ME! So far, I like it.
  • gettnfit
    Options
    Im looking into it now.