Looking for new walking buddies

loserbaby84
loserbaby84 Posts: 241 Member
Hi everyone,

I'm in SE Calgary and need some motivation .. Anyone feel like taking a walk after work on weekdays??

Replies

• kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    I live in the NE, but I hope you can find someone!!

As a single mom I usually have to stick to the gym as they have childcare, it's a special treat when my neighbour and I go for a run and her husband watches all the kids.

I can definately motivate you to just get out alone though :):)
  • LessJos
    LessJos Posts: 113 Member
    I am in NW (outside of the city actually) but I would be interested in some downtown lunch hour walks!
  • AriesOx
    AriesOx Posts: 66
    I'm in the SE, and would be interested, as long as you're flexible with days and times (I'm a shift worker). Having someone to meet up with would motivate me to actually do it and not put it off (accountability ;) So if it sounds ok to you, PM me :)
  • amyg007
    amyg007 Posts: 52 Member
    Anyone in the SW? closer to downtown or even NW Kensingtonish?
  • 2legit_2quit
    2legit_2quit Posts: 40 Member
    Im in the SW, you can walk my dog lol !! im always at work or the gym and never have time to walk her let alone have a walking buddy :( sorry I just dont have time or else I would
  • amyg007
    amyg007 Posts: 52 Member
    Im in the SW, you can walk my dog lol !! im always at work or the gym and never have time to walk her let alone have a walking buddy :( sorry I just dont have time or else I would

Your poor puppy! I want a dog but my bf wont let me cause we have 2 cats! Perhaps in the summer there will be more time (as there is also more daylight!) . I am a teacher and my times are more flexible once school is out!