happy chap!! :o)

Options
Hi all
Well, I am one happy chappy. Two months ago I was 58kg @ 5'9". Skinny, not happy in myself. When I lived in Thailand I got to 68kg and looked good! Anyway, just weighed myself....64.7kg!! Yesss! My ultimate goal is 70kg, but my first goal getting there was 65kg. So close! I weigh myself twice a day....morning and just before going to bed. Thanks to MFP, I've been hitting my calorie/protein goal most days, plus hitting the gym hard AND resting enough.
I've changed gym to one right next door to where I work, so I'm going in my lunch hour. What I've really noticed is that at that time of the day, I really WANT to get in the gym....as opposed to after work, where a lot of the time it's a real chore, but not in my lunch hour....i'm loving it!! Also, I'm doing one body part each day, so I can really, REALLY whale on that particular muscle....so back, chest, arms, shoulders etc all have there own day. Rest at weekend....plenty of protein shakes but lots and LOTS of food as well.
Sorry to bang on about it, but that weigh in tonight got me well pleased!!
Hope to hear from some of ya!
Thanks for listening! I'll put some pictures up....
David

Replies

• pbandshellie
    pbandshellie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I've noticed that working out before work is really important, because after work I find an excuse, so it's so convenient that your gym is next door to work and you can go during lunch! Good luck :)
  • JordanLomb
    JordanLomb Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Good work!