12346»

Replies

• Pammie1000
    Pammie1000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Tabata workout done, I did jumping jacks, push ups, jump rope & crunches
    did 40 squats
    15 bike miles..... 7.5 challenge miles

My patio is finished!!!!! I thought I would never get it done! Now to get all the weeds I've been neglecting!
  • unhinge
    unhinge Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I didn't get to the Tabata workout... I was waylay-ed by a friend needing help with a roofing job. I did get quite a workout!!!! Am I too old to be roofing? LOL
  • Pammie1000
    Options
    Wow Kris..an artist and a roofer! What a gal !!! :drinker:
    I finished today's workout and spent 4 hours digging dirt and moving it around = 1316 calories burned
  • sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    We do have some great gals on this team. U might not have gotten ur workout in, but sounds like u have been very busy :bigsmile: I did jumping jacks, push ups, side lunges, and jumping jackknifes. And ran 3 miles.
    And Tuesday I did 600 cals between the full body workout and pulling up the dead stuff in the guarden.

It's my big 34th birthday today and I went for coffee with a friend and lounged around the house tell my hubby ( who superizingly left work early) and we went to the movies, we went to an early show so we could keep our daughter on schedule. Which worked out great, except now it's 845, she is asleep and I have a killer 24 min workout ahead of me. Have I ever told u haw much I dislike mt climbers...
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone.

Sorry I've been MIA. I have not gotten my workouts in this week... started today's but didn't finish it. I did run for 10-15 minutes on the threadmill.. I don't know how many miles that would be... 1?
  • Pammie1000
    Options
    Happy Birthday Sundance!!!!
    I got today's workout in, but didn't log any extra miles, my legs are plenty sore enough already :grumble:
  • unhinge
    Options
    Sorry, I have been so out of the loop this week... roofing has left NO energy for anything else!!! :cry:

I have a class this morning and I'm hopeing to get a good run in this afternoon if the weather is not too hot..... I'm missing my RUN TIME!!!!

You all have a great day! :wink:
  • unhinge
    Options
    Yippee! I have been a team slacker all week but managed to go out with a BANG! :explode:

Workout completed.

10 push ups, I think that is about twice as many as I could do about 6 months ago.

Ran 3 miles!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • Pammie1000
    Options
    Reporting in late, I kinda lost heart when I read that this challenge wouldn't be continuing into Sept., I do understand though, Belinda, you have an awful lot on your plate, I don't know how you you manage a job and a new baby all by itself, much less all this stuff! I just wish someone else could fill in for you, this challenge has been good for me. Now to catch up:

Thursday workout complete and burned 660 calories
    Friday Pulled weeds all day so I'll call that my 45 minutes of activity, no miles

final weight: 151.5

chest: 38
    waist: 32.75
    arms: 23.25 (both)
    thighs: 44.5 (both)
    hips: 39.5
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I apologize for the fact that I have been MIA most of the week. I've had a terrible week, and hardly managed to get anything done. I did weigh in at 185.5... same as last week though.

Take care everyone.
  • unhinge
    Options
    Thanks Belinda!

measurements - no change

Take care all :wink:
  • sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I will miss u girls in sept. but very much understand. I have no clue how u do everything u do. I am 150.2 today. I did not hit my goal but imvery close. I will get it this week. I did my workout and 10 pushups :drinker: