Perfect YOU! Support/ Fitness & Weight Loss Challenge

Options
Hi Ladies!
I am currently looking to assemble a small group (4-6) of girls who are looking to lose about 10-15 pounds and implement a healthy excerise regiment in to their lives. Participants will be required to document and share all meals & exercises. I will also strongly encourage the sharing of any recipes, tips/ advice, motivational material, struggles/ questions... etc.

A little about myself- I am a busy, working 20-something looking to drop 10 pounds and add lean muscle tone. I do my best when working with others and consider myself quite knowledgeable in the subject of nutrition! I'm looking toward to sharing my good information and, most of all, find inspiration from you guys!

We will start our own private group and post there. I would like to accomplish my goal by the end of September. However, I can always use motivation and support and would love to keep it open so everyone has time to reach their goal/ stay on track.

LOOKING FOWARD TO A CHALLENGE! <3

Xoxo
Gretchen

Replies

• jkchampton
    Options
    I would love to join you!

Kendall
  • JeNaKizz
    JeNaKizz Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm down to join. I want to lose these last 10 lbs too.
  • laraeverhage
    laraeverhage Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm interested! I have about 5-10 lbs left to lose and I'd love to do it in September!

I also have a birthday in September, so I'd love a small group with tips about how to feel like I'm celebrating without MFP seeing the difference :-)
  • bodyzen
    bodyzen Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'll join. I've got about 8lbs left to lose and the goal is by the end of September. :)