starting september 1st

Options
ktaqt3399
ktaqt3399 Posts: 141 Member
Hi ladies I am 26 my name is katie....I am planning on starting shred on the 1st.....ive started this before for a few days and quit but since reading peoples success Im going to try to stick with it this time. Would love to have a few start with me on the first! if not any advice or tips would be appreciated. Im really motivated to do this just in the back of my head Im worried ill get discouraged if i cant keep up. Feel free to add me

Replies

• ahelgers10
    ahelgers10 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I was just this morning thinking about starting on the 1st. I would love to join you. I know its always easier with support.
  • acuario28
    Options
    I am finishing my 30 days on the 30th but I am planning on doing it again starting on the 1st September.
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I am ready to try again and do 30DS everyday in September. Hope with support I will have more success this time around.
  • lisakayadams
    lisakayadams Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am starting on the 1st. I would love to join you!
  • innocenceportrayed
    Options
    I actually tried thursday morning to start 30DS and I got about 6 minutes into it and my arms were shaking so bad I quit.

BUT that's not to say that'll happen to you. I'm just extremely out of shape and that kicked my @$$ and made me realize I need to hit the gym for a bit before trying it again

I wish you all good luck and I have excellent typing of motivational things to say if you need any. LOL