Which stage(s) did you see the most change?

Options
I just finished Stage 3 workout 2A and I'm feeling a little impatient regarding my results. I noticed a change after Stage 1, but things have been pretty stagnant since then. My weight is up (2lbs) and my measurements aren't really changing. Plus, I am retaining water like crazy and can't seem to get it out. I'm eating 1800 calories per day and eating back exercise cals.

Just wondering which stages made the most difference for you?

Replies

• Polly758
    Polly758 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Pretty quickly in Stage 1, my legs became defined. That was a nice quick change.

Stage 2, my triceps started popping out (the way they used to when I played softball)

Stage 3 more of the same

Now I'm almost done with 4, and my weight and measurements have not changed, however, my midsection is firmer. I mean, my belly is still round, but not so... squishy. :laugh:

So hopefully at this rate, if I keep up my protein and clean(ish) eating, I could start to lose some fat in ways I can measure with the tape. Meanwhile I'm still waiting on my shoulders to broaden up a bit.
  • cpa8198
    cpa8198 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Stage 1 - arms/shoulders
    Stage 2 - triceps popping out
    Stage 3 - shoulders (top part)
    Stage 4 - fat on top of belly "melting"... can start to see dips here and there... LOL
  • woodsygirl
    woodsygirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    At the end of stage 6, seriously! ;)
  • Febgirl
    Febgirl Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    End of stage 3/start of stage 4 for me. In particular my upper body definition became really noticeable.