it happened

Options
2»

Replies

• farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    mebbe he died

I was dating this guy (for a year and a half), we got into a heated discussion while he was on his way over to my house. He never showed up and never called me again... or so I thought... TWO MONTHS later he tells me that he got hit in the head with a rock on his way over to my house and LOST ALL MEMORY OF ME and desperately wanted me back! WTF?! People are crazy I tell ya. :noway:

ha ha did u grab him by his head and shake it to see if the rock was still in there? Sounds like he mighta had more than one.
  • SweetBasil35
    SweetBasil35 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    mebbe he died

I was dating this guy (for a year and a half), we got into a heated discussion while he was on his way over to my house. He never showed up and never called me again... or so I thought... TWO MONTHS later he tells me that he got hit in the head with a rock on his way over to my house and LOST ALL MEMORY OF ME and desperately wanted me back! WTF?! People are crazy I tell ya. :noway:

ha ha did u grab him by his head and shake it to see if the rock was still in there? Sounds like he mighta had more than one.

:laugh: Ha ha ha ha.... nope, I'm happy to report that I never saw him again. Afterward, that A-hole even mailed my sister AND MY BOSS a letter asking them to get me to go back with him. (I wouldn't read his letters/emails) CRAZY TOWN!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    what an a--hole
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Oh boooo him!! I have yet to be stood up, but there have been some gals that show extremly late... Here is a tip I learned, never order a tall beer until your date actually shows or you might be drinking it all alone.

If that was the case, I'd rather spend time with the beer instead of the *kitten* who stood me up. Beer never stands you up. :drinker:
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options

You're better off! It's better for him to have done this than to have met with him and had a disaster of a date.

I agree with this. There is obviously something wrong with this person - extreme self esteem issues, lying about what they really looked like, etc...