12 weeks at TDEE..I think thats more than enough! :P

Options
himel13
himel13 Posts: 146 Member
I started eating at TDEE from June. I was meant to do an 8 week 'Reset'..but I've been putting off making the cut for the last 4 weeks..totaling in a 12 week Reset! I've just gotten so used to eating more that I don't feel like eating less! :P And at my height and activity level, making the cut is almost like going back to low cal, thus, more reason to hold off on it! :D

I've only gained 2 pounds in the 12 weeks, and a few inches here and there. Am excited to see what the the cut does for me, so procrastination will finally have to take the back seat! :P

My plateau weight was 130 pounds..lets see if I can break it once and for all! Determined and ready. Wish me luck, folks!

Replies

• AH2013
    AH2013 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! And well done for only putting on 2lbs, that's impressive. Good luck with making the cut, I'm sure you'll see big benefits very soon!! :)
  • himel13
    Options
    Thanks hun! I'm really hoping to see some changes soon! :) I was surprised I only put on two pounds, I've been eating like a monster! :P
  • geordiegirl27
    geordiegirl27 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    thats a great result well done!

just shows how much our bodies love been fed properly, sure the cut will give good results, I'm toying with doing a reset just so scared!

look forward to your updates & progress
  • woodsygirl
    woodsygirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Sounds like your reset was enjoyable, I know I enjoy eating (if I didn't, I wouldn't have been fat!).

I'm looking forward to your seeing your progress, i'm sure you'll do awesome! ;)
  • cazsyl
    cazsyl Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm joining you in the cut now after 12 weeks too - good luck :) I put on 3.5 lbs over the reset - looking forwards to losing now :)
  • LuluProteinFueled
    LuluProteinFueled Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love that you guys have reset for 12 weeks.... that is so inspiring!! Good luck with your cuts.

I know what you mean about enjoying food, I sure as heck look forward to my TDEE weeks/diet breaks that I have once every few weeks - it's only a couple of hundred calories more each day but I definitely make the most of them! lol
  • himel13
    Options
    I really hope I can give you all a success story soon..but at the present moment I'm struggling to get my calories beneath TDEE! have gotten used to eating more. I know that if I exercise I can 'earn' some extra calories..but altogether all my habits are out of whack, so it may take some time before you hear good news from me. But I assure you all, God willing, it WILL happen!
    Good luck to all of you!
  • 31prvrbs
    31prvrbs Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    WOOT!!

Welcome to the 12+ week reset club :glasses:

Nice to have some company!

Here's to a new you! :drinker:

~Kiki
  • cazsyl
    cazsyl Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I really hope I can give you all a success story soon..but at the present moment I'm struggling to get my calories beneath TDEE! have gotten used to eating more. I know that if I exercise I can 'earn' some extra calories..but altogether all my habits are out of whack, so it may take some time before you hear good news from me. But I assure you all, God willing, it WILL happen!
    Good luck to all of you!

Same story here this week - I did hit my cut on 2 days this week according to my fitbit - but must work harder and eat better.

It will happen - it's just all change and it's taken me 20 years + to get the body I've currently got - it will take a lot less than that to get to where I'm going but it will be a slow process and not done in 6 weeks. :)
  • 31prvrbs
    31prvrbs Posts: 687 Member
    Options

It will happen - it's just all change and it's taken me 20 years + to get the body I've currently got - it will take a lot less than that to get to where I'm going but it will be a slow process and not done in 6 weeks. :)

:smooched: