Mid weekish!

Options
helenoftroy1
helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
So how is everyone coping? It's kinda mid week for us Mondayers and almost weigh day for Saturdayers! Personally I've had a good week so far, this group is really motivating me to keep going every day.
Had my glass of wine tonight though, but did go hiking yesterday so I'm still on track!

hope everyone is ok and if you need to vent or anything, (as Frasier Krane says) I'm listening.....

bad/lovely point to the week, I managed to burp my niece and she puked up on me. I feel we have a certain bond now!

:bigsmile:

Replies

• kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Don't think i've done too badly this week so far, but then I did take it back to basics after a couple of really indulgent weekends on the trot AND not watching what i was eating in the week inbetween.

Will see what the result is when I weigh in on Mon am x
  • clur85
    clur85 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Not done too badly but not done great either, have been eating ok-ish, haven't done any exercise for past two days as just so busy at work and not worked in the time, which is NOT like me, i must make time to workout somewhere in my day. Not sure of a loss on Saturday!
  • slugkiller
    slugkiller Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    High point of the week so far? Not a patch on yours Helen, but dinner at the 'outlaws' without going over calorie goal. Luckily my sister outlaw is also watching what she eats so homemade tandori chicken and salad with one small glass of wine!

I'm on holiday this week (staying at home but off work) so doing miles and miles of walking and gardening. On the downside, I don't feel I've lost any weight but we'll see on Monday .......:ohwell:

Cheers for all your hard work Helen
  • Robyrob33
    Options
    I feel great this week. Kind of looking forward to weighing on saturday, but the monthly curse has arrived and I hope that it doesn't show on the scale.
    Thanks everyone for keeping me motivated!!!

Keep up the great work!!!!
  • nndiaz
    nndiaz Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    It'll be a long weekend for me as Monday is labor day. The scale I use at work has disappeared so I guess ill have to find one as I do not own one. I also am waiting a visit so I don't know if all the work I've been doing will show up. I was able to plan well that I enjoyed a b'day dinner that included homemade fried chicken and a slither of banana crème pie. Well ill have to wait and see how it all turns out.
  • helyg
    helyg Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I haven't felt as motivated this week as last week. Weather has been rubbish and I've got a cold. Have stuck to the calories though (even with the odd naughty bar of chocolate) and have forced myself to exercise.

I go back to work next week which will be the real test, getting motivated to exercise before leaving the house and avoiding the staff room biscut tin. Hopefully though my colleagues will notice that I've lost weight over the summer and that will motivate me!
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you're taking on Dr Krane's mantle :smile:

Mid-week....
    Wednesday: MrWW phones me at work to tell me the starter motor on the van is bust and needs to be replaced, money has to come out of holiday fund :grumble:
    Thursday: MrWW phones me at work to tell me Kaiser has jumped up and bit the next door neighbour, VERY lucky that it wasn't too bad but he had to go and get tetanus jab and anti-b's at A&E, cue me sitting in the office sobbing for a couple of hours terrified that my dog is going to be put to sleep. More holiday funds spent erecting super-fence. Evening spent purposely ignoring dog and making him feel crap for his behaviour. :cry:
    Friday: I refuse to have 3 bad days on the trot. Morning weigh in looked good, I have finally been given some more apartments to sell, I have lots of calories left for tea and MrWW has been to Aldi to stock up on food. :drinker:

Thank you for listening :flowerforyou:
  • helyg
    helyg Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Oh dear MrsSWW, I hope today is the start of a better weekend for you!
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Saturday weigher, so far seems OK, but just popped over the calories for yesterday, had grilled smoked gammon steak which sent the sodium measurement ballistic as well, not that i am too concerned about that as I normally never use or add salt

Bit of a PC bummer, seem to have picked up Babylon virus thing an now trying to get rid of it, so if you never hear from me again you know the PC went out of the window
  • tubbstattsyrup
    tubbstattsyrup Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I've done well but I've stuck. No crap down my neck but someone has superglued the scales. Not hopeful for Monday but going to crack on.
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    As Saturday weigher I have started new thread for Saturday crowd