On average how many calories do you burn doing insanity?

Options
_AalexisA_
_AalexisA_ Posts: 41 Member
I just got a HRM and wondering if it's normal to burn soo many calories. The other day during max cardio cont i burned 650 and today during max int circuit i burned 823.

Do you burn anything close or more than me ?

Replies

• munty76
    munty76 Posts: 47
    Options
    Just joined the group. not sure if you have your answer already, but thats sounds about right to me.

Im on month 1 and seem to burn about 480-500 cals for a workout - then subtract rmr ( about 30-40 cals ) so that gives me 450-480 to enter into mfp.
  • fitQueenbeast
    Options
    Yeah you're doing great with the burn. I finished Insanity a couple of weeks ago but I'm still doing a couple of sets until this Friday. I can burn over 1,000 doing Max Interval Circuit. What you see are normal numbers for those who work hard and hit all the moves with proper form. Keep up the great work!

Erica
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    With the max workouts I was burning 700 and up. A few times I hit 1000. With the first month it was anywhere from 600 to 785 or so.
  • tsegears
    tsegears Posts: 94
    Options
    Hi,

I'm in my second week of Insanity and yesterday was my lowest number so far. I burned 990. I had to admit I was feeling a little off, but certainly not bad at all. Last week, I was burning 1100 plus. Insane right?! I thought my HRM was going haywire, but I guess not. Keep up the good work!

13107194.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Truecullers72
    Truecullers72 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm on day three and I burned 347 hopefully as I get stronger I can push myself more and burn more
  • phatycake
    phatycake Posts: 216
    Options
    I'm in recovery week and burned 711 calories today. I usually get 500-1000 depending on whats going on.
  • michelledelib
    Options
    I "guess-timated" about the same... I am in my first week too. Hope to really start hanging in there with the workouts!
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I did my first full workout today. 400 cals in 42 mins.
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    it all depends how much you push yourself...
    If your over the top at lot...you will lose a lot...

I go from 400 to 700 most of the time.
  • Perixi
    Perixi Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I am still on month one and burn around 500