Spreadsheet Help

Options
jdim1093
jdim1093 Posts: 418 Member
Try this link:

http://tinyurl.com/8tyxmuv

Sometimes the shorter URL is easier to copy/paste. We had this same issue with the other group I was in. MFP likes to take the long link and make it two lines and depending on your computer, web browser, and style of copy/paste, you might not have had the whole link.

John

Replies

• cjvvus
    cjvvus Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Tried both the longer and the shorter and neither worked for me.
  • cjvvus
    cjvvus Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Ok It worked but maybe this is a dumb question since I have not used a spread sheet . Do just enter my weight in column one. And do I track the water challenge on there on just post on the message board. Sorry I am new to this.
  • jdim1093
    Options
    Ok It worked but maybe this is a dumb question since I have not used a spread sheet . Do just enter my weight in column one. And do I track the water challenge on there on just post on the message board. Sorry I am new to this.

Put your starting and goal weights in the first columns. Down at the bottom are different tabs (like in Excel). The one you're on is called "weight" next to that is "challenges" that's where you track the weekly challenges.
  • GrammaBonnie
    GrammaBonnie Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I use a Mac.

I am unable to get to the spreadsheet using Safari ... I can see it, but it won't respond.

I have no problems accessing it with Firefox ...

For those who are having problems, if you are using a Mac, just try another web browser!
  • sfrohardt5
    sfrohardt5 Posts: 18 Member
    Options

I didn't see a place to add water, either. Thought from reading the Challenge post we were to add the water to the spreadsheet, but perhaps there is a second spreadsheet? Like you, I am new to this, too. Trying to figure it all out . . .

28842570.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • jdim1093
    Options

I didn't see a place to add water, either. Thought from reading the Challenge post we were to add the water to the spreadsheet, but perhaps there is a second spreadsheet? Like you, I am new to this, too. Trying to figure it all out . . .

28842570.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

You don't actually enter your water, you enter a 1 if you met the challenge or a 0 if you didn't. You do this on a separate tab. Down at the bottom are different tabs (like in Excel). The one you're on is called "weight" next to that is "challenges" that's where you track the weekly challenges.