September Weigh-Ins Spreadsheet

Options
34nh06o.png

UNLOCKED! Please fill in the August spreadsheet (if you haven't already BEFORE filling in the September spreadsheet) as this data will transfer over to the September spreadsheet.

August Spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Am8ZY0cVKcKzdF9udnd1MlNSQndRMDRHS0FPVGRkX2c

For those of you that are sticking with this - congratulations on your dedication and making it to the month of September! I continue to encourage everyone to record their results weekly. The official weigh-in date is every Sunday, however, you are free to check-in on ANY day of the week. That said, the spreadsheet is broken down into Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, Week 4 and Week 5, and allots only ONE ENTRY PER WEEK. If you prefer to check-in on a daily basis, please do so by submitting your results in a post in THIS THREAD, and then add your Sunday weigh-in to the spreadsheet.

Please don't hesitate to send me a message if you are confused about the spreadsheet or have any questions! Great job, ladies! Keep it up, and let's keep motivating and supporting each other!

Cheers ♥ PB

Replies

• Energyflows
    Options
    Heyyyyy!!!! Hello! I guess I have to wait before entering my numbers ;-) It's already 11 in the morning in my country ! :-)

Hope you all got good results :-)
  • Pudgebrownie
    Options
    They're ready! Good luck, ladies!

I am on a roadtrip and will have to wait until I get home to use my weigh-in scale.. :(
  • elf618
    elf618 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    am i missing something? It didn't seem that there was info auto populated from August, so I entered mine on sept without referring again to Aug. Thanks for setting this up. I like to see everyone's progress.
  • MNJohn0
    MNJohn0 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    25NYS start weight: 190
    Current weight: 190
    Pounds lost: 0

25NYS target weight: 165
    Pounds remaining: 25
  • mirna_ayala0428
    mirna_ayala0428 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    25NYS goal weight: 148

Current weight: 193.6

Pounds lost today: 3.8

Pounds lost total: 48.4

Pounds remaining: 45.6

Your thoughts: I've been doing better with food, water. I've changed my workouts and this week I'm starting some new workouts with Kettlebells. Must continue to do what's right. ;o)
  • Pudgebrownie
    Options
    am i missing something? It didn't seem that there was info auto populated from August, so I entered mine on sept without referring again to Aug. Thanks for setting this up. I like to see everyone's progress.

No you didn't miss anything.

Unfortunately, I ran out of time this weekend to insert everyone's Aug data into the Sep spreadsheet.. So it ended up being that everyone had to submit their own Aug data in.. Sorry 'bout that! But I'm glad to see more and more submitting their results! Let's keep it up!
  • cbaac03
    cbaac03 Posts: 152
    Options
    25NYS goal weight: 147

Current weight: 168.4

Pounds lost today: 2.7

Pounds lost total: 3.3

Pounds remaining: 21.7

Your thoughts: Had a good week, really stuck with my goals including my workout schedule. Will continue this week even though I had a monster of a cheat day yesterday (first on 120 days, I think i'l live lol)
  • elf618
    elf618 Posts: 317 Member
    Options

No you didn't miss anything.

Unfortunately, I ran out of time this weekend to insert everyone's Aug data into the Sep spreadsheet.. So it ended up being that everyone had to submit their own Aug data in.. Sorry 'bout that! But I'm glad to see more and more submitting their results! Let's keep it up!

thanks for the time you did put into this...the spreadsheet is really helpful. I just was concerned that I was doing something wrong...google docs always gives me issues
  • MNJohn0
    Options
    Current weight: 186
    Pounds lost: 4

25NYS start weight: 186
    Pounds remaining: 21
  • MNJohn0
    Options
    Current weight: 200
    Pounds lost: gained 10

Pounds remaining: 35
  • MNJohn0
    Options
    Pounds lost: gained 10

Pounds remaining: 35
  • SRitzy
    SRitzy Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    MFP start weight: 200 lbs
    Weight lost since starting MFP: 30 lbs
    MFP goal weight: 150 lbs

25NYS start weight: 180.4 lbs
    Current weight: 170 lbs
    Weight lost during challenge: 10.4 lbs

Current weight: 170 lbs
    25NYS target weight: 150 lbs
    Pounds remaining: 20 lbs

New week, new month!! Hope everybody is doing well! Good luck on your weight loss journey!! :smile: