Nearly done week 2!

Options
Oh my word I can't believe it I have nearly finished week 2-just done week 2 day 2 and it was ok! Yes it was hard but not too hard! I was really pleased with myself and I managed 10 lengths of the pool afterwards! I can't believe that this programme works! My husband keeps saying you should do this you should do that but I am just ignoring him as this is something that is working for me! Woohoo! I hope everyone else is having success!

Replies

• mjbell642
    mjbell642 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Fantastic and congratulations !!! And swim too ??? Wow !!
  • rgarli905
    Options
    Thanks where are you at with c25k? I did a circuit class today and it nearly killed me!
  • chicbuc
    chicbuc Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I did W2D1 today, so we'll be close to on the same track if I can stay motivated...lol. Good job! Keep it up!
  • mjbell642
    Options
    I am ready to start week 4. Week 3 was a struggle, but I made it. Never was a runner. Only did it when I was forced to in PE. I am not sure about that 5 min. stretch. I think my dog has reached his limit. He is not gonna be happy to be left behind, but he starts to drag the last 1/2 mile.

I don't have a timer or podcast, so I am counting the whole time. Hahaha. Gottal look into something else to help.

I also do strength trainig 4 days a week and spin class one day.

Keep up your great work and together we will all be runners.....
  • CivicSista
    CivicSista Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Just finished up week two, kinda nervous to start week three.
  • rgarli905
    Options
    I know it looks hard doesn't it?I did a circuit class yesterday and I am aching so much I am now worried I won't be able to complete week 2 day 3 tomorrow! Let me know how you get on with week 3 day one!
  • mjbell642
    Options
    I made it thru week4 day 1...... I think ??? Had to back track and drop off the dog. And i think I lost count during one of the runs, so may have lost a minute.... or maybe I ran extra. Haha. Gotta take a day break now.... except for a gentle dog walk.

I find I am obsessing about it. I go to bed thinking about the set I will be running next. That is probably not a good thing. Hahaha

Thinking about the Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving day. Hmmmmm still thinking.