Day One: What Did You Do Today?

Options
~Today, I started 30-Day Death (yes, it will kill)
~ Played some Wii Sports
~ Went on a long walk.
~ Drank six glasses of water. I wanted eight,but had two cups of tea since I badly wanted some tea. :(

I had to counteract the pizza my family ordered. -__- My SO also bought us Starbucks coffee, so I had to work that off, too. I did. *\(^_^)/*

Tomorrow is 30DS Day Two (depending on my ankle, though, because I sprained it tripping on a skateboard at Target. Someone left in the aisle. >.<). But, I'm feeling really motivated, so that's nothing a wrap and aspirin can't fix!

Replies

• AbiCusPeck
    AbiCusPeck Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hmmm.... today started a few hours ago for me, but I will be doing an hour of spin later with some weights and toning exercises afterwards....
    No matter how much of a bad day I may be having mentally, I am sooo looking forward to this!!
    Woop, B.R.I.N.G - I.T - O.N

:bigsmile:
  • tsjourney
    tsjourney Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I walked 45 mins. That is huge for me as I have not really exercised much in several months! I got all my water in and then some. I managed to get all my calories in! I made pretty good decisions today :-).
  • cjvvus
    cjvvus Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Drank all my water which is easy, I love water. Tried a pilates class it was challenging but I loved it will return and did 25 minutes on the elliptical before the class. Practiced conscious eating baked some delicious gluten free oatmeal cookies and only ate 2. I LOVE COOKIES! Watched too much TV. Had a good day:happy:
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    I spent the first day sick. Could not keep anything down, even water and was nauseous all day. Managed to finally get some water and food down in late afternoon. Needless to say, I sis not go over calorie limit, but was way under healthy level, did not reach exercise or water goal for the day either. Day 2 was much better!! 9 glasses of water and 87 minutes of exercise so far...
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Drank my water and started 30DS as well!
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Yesterday (D1) I walked and went to the gym and ran on the treadmill, drank plenty of water, would have liked to have done more, but didnt have the time.
  • sassieatl
    sassieatl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    DI: I did Zumba, walked, I got 10 cups of water in, and maintained my calorie intake.
    D2: (just starting for me EST) I plan to walk, strength training, as well as get in my required water intake. We are all off to a great start. Keep up the great work Team :)
  • Andreake08
    Andreake08 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I went to a family BBQ where I drank and ate thinking about you, guys... :) I had already done my "homework" (drinking water) and I played with the kids... :)
  • Andreake08
    Andreake08 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Ah! And today (Day 2) slept a lot drank my 8 cups, went to bring my daughter to a friends house and stayed there and had dinner just now... :)

Heading to bed, I'm shattered.
  • Tristalee08
    Tristalee08 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Day was rudely interrupted with a power outage on my side of town. So I was unable to complete my Day 2 Level 3 30 DS (got to abs of circuit 2 when power shut off) but I did a 30 minute run, drank plenty of water, and stayed within my calories. Day 2 no exercise yet waiting for it to cool down outside (100 degrees out no fun to run in) and drinking water and again staying within my calories.
  • hlinn01
    Options
    Day 1: I spent taking care of sick people. My whole family was sick, but me. I expect it will hit me tomorrow, as it will be my birthday. I didn't get my water in either, drank too much diet cherry coke zero. I spent the day on the couch watching the Lord of the Rings trilogy with my boys.

Day 2: I woke up early, got my 30Dayshred done right away. I ate a sensible breakfast, a nice lunch, and drank all my water for the day. Not bad, knowing it's only 2:30 in the afternoon. Kiddos want to take a bike ride, so we'll do that. Tonight we are going to a water ski show. Boys have never been, so it should be fun.
  • emilye72
    emilye72 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    DId Turbo Fire fire 55. Happy to have gotten my workout in on the weekend, since usually I'm being lazy. Went out to dinner with my husband and the in laws. Tried to watch my eating but I know I was over my personal calorie goal. But thats ok because I am about to burn it off now, and have a great 2nd day!
  • Aehisme
    Aehisme Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Day :
    Early morning walk for 210 minutes, bike ride 75 minutes, then took the granchildren to the park and ran for 15 minutes... All in all a very active day :-)

Didn't see the water challange untill it was to late but I'm sure i've drunk enough water to qualify for completing that challange.
  • ChrissieNer
    ChrissieNer Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Started my day with a fruit smoothie, then tried to bake a healthy cookie recipe to bring to our friends' BBQ. I cook and bake a lot so I knew a homemade treat was expected. They tasted great ,but were too soft/crumbly so I decided not to stress about it and brought turkey dogs with light buns, and keilbasa and regular cookies for the non-dieters and kids. Nobody liked the turkey burgers (including me) but what can you do - LOL! I ate what I planned and didn't drink (chugged water instead), but did enjoy 1 cookie. Then I walked a bunch of the kids over to the neighborhood playground and back. Once we returned I managed to avoid the massive chocolate moose cake that everyone was eating. When I got home at night I went on the treadmill for 30 min. All and all - very proud of my 1st day!
  • abadaba
    Options
    Hi all,
    Excited for this challenge! I am getting all my water in, but this is easy for me! I did not exercise yesterday, but did a great workout today---1 hr cardio and 20 minutes strength training! Tomorrow, I meet with my trainer (first real session) so it should be another great exercise day with lots of water!
    Best to all my fellow challengers!
  • PHYLLISALEXIS
    PHYLLISALEXIS Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    today I only drank 6 glasses of water and did not excercise
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Drank my water and started 30DS as well!

I didn't get to do Day Two of 30DS today. >.< I woke up sick as a dog with a 101 fever. Luckily, I feel great now, so I will pick up where I left off Monday. One thing I noticed is that today, muscles I didn't I know I had were sore! Going up and down stairs was not friendly because my thighs hurt. I didn't expect that! Any soreness for you?
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    D2 (Sunday) I done 30DS, went for run as well and a bit of walking.
  • roguestates
    Options
    Today I learned how to ride a bike and rode for almost 2 hours!
  • Stef0325
    Stef0325 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Got my water in but I drink water like there's no tomorrow anyway. I had to really be dedicated to get my workout of tae bo in. I finally had to make myself go to our bedroom to do tae bo while my toddler took a nap. It felt soooo good to get my excercise in!