dont always have time for weights

Options
I dont always have time to him the gym to do weight training or take a body pump class.
what are some home exercises that are good?

squats? dips? pushups?

any others that you guys like to do ? :)
thx!

Replies

• laraeverhage
    laraeverhage Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Check out ZuzkaLight on YouTube for some awesome bodyweight exercise. She has really intense 10-20 minute workouts that you can do anywhere. Also bodyrock.TV.
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Lunges, one-legged squats, narrow pushups, planks, calf raises.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Personally... I'd make the time. Weight lifting gives me the most bang for my buck, and just a half hour three times a week is plenty.
  • aarilynn
    aarilynn Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I don't have a gym membership, however I invested in some dumbbells so that I can get strength training in. I'll do plank rolls, sumo squats with press, single leg deadlifts, wood chops, russian twists....
  • carrietrost1
    Options
    all your responses gives me more inspiration to do weights! I love cardio but am always worn out after that to do weights. I am going to reverse my workouts now. Thanks for the advice through her question.
  • Krista_1
    Krista_1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I started lifting weights at the gym, using the machines, about 2 months ago. Today as I was doing a leg press, I looked down at my quads flexing with strength. From cellulite to strong-now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout! Go for it!