Jillian Michaels Body Revolution, where to buy in NZ?

Options
Jozie_
Jozie_ Posts: 61 Member
Can anyone tell me where I can get my hands on a copy of Jillian Michaels Body Revolution? Have tried TradeMe and the JM website but they only ship to US or Canada by the looks.

Thanks

Replies

• Effpcos
    Effpcos Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Youtube has it I think. Have you tried asking a bookstore to order it in for you? I think Whitcoulls is pretty good with dvds.
  • Jozie_
    Jozie_ Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Oh thanks, will give them a go
  • monicamcisaac
    monicamcisaac Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Amazon will have it. I've been looking at info on the internet about the 30 day shred but I'm too scared to try it! Would be interested to hear how you get on...
  • Effpcos
    Effpcos Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I've just started 30 Day Shred. Day two on level one. It's...um... good.
    I don't like the way I feel during it, but I love the way I feel after.
  • jordyninja25
    jordyninja25 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Haha love this. Yes it SUCKS during but afterwards it's fab lol
  • mrswattie
    Options
    I started off with 30 Day Shred and then did Ripped in 30 which was even better. LOVE the Jillian Michaels workouts. I've toned up heaps. I'm just doing them off youtube.
  • I've done the 30 day shred right through and LOVED it, brought the DVD on trade me for ike $15
  • BethGutschlag
    BethGutschlag Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I got 3 of her DVD's off Amazon but 1 of them didnt work becuase it was the wrong Zone for NZ. Someone clever can convert them though so wasnt to much of an issue.
  • Hjbaker
    Hjbaker Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I've seen it on TM but the DVD's are Zone 1 or multizone, do you think this will work in NZ being 'multizone'?
  • BethGutschlag
    BethGutschlag Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've seen it on TM but the DVD's are Zone 1 or multizone, do you think this will work in NZ being 'multizone'?

Sorry, unsure which Zone works where - I'm not really up with that sort of thing! but I'm sure if you ask someone in a DVD/CD store, google it, or maybe someone here knows??